Sign in to follow this  
Chamo

Aircraft and military stuff turned into furniture

I don't know if someone posted this link before me (I checked) but this page should be worth clicking to anyone who likes aircraft:

http://www.motoart.com/

iirc, they had short series on either Discovery or Histroy channel some years back... showed how they got the 'parts' and made their, call it what it is .. artworks!

VERY cool stuff!

wrench

kevin stein

They are even more beautiful in person. We did some work at Gore Design in San Antonio and the wing conference table is jaw dropping stunning.

iirc, they had short series on either Discovery or Histroy channel some years back... showed how they got the 'parts' and made their, call it what it is .. artworks!

VERY cool stuff!

wrench

kevin stein

Yeah called WingNuts I think. Heard that during the taping one of the guys died or something.

Falcon

Cool, but sad to see. For me, airplanes, and their parts, represent a sort of freedom, and to see those parts demoted to desks and furniture is just... not right. I donno.

Also, why does Tom Cruise qualify to be a "Living Legend of Aviation", as seen at the bottom of the page there? The legendary bit of Top Gun was the Tomcat...

Cool, but sad to see. For me, airplanes, and their parts, represent a sort of freedom, and to see those parts demoted to desks and furniture is just... not right. I donno.

Also, why does Tom Cruise qualify to be a "Living Legend of Aviation", as seen at the bottom of the page there? The legendary bit of Top Gun was the Tomcat...

You got that right the true star was the Tomcat...

You got that right the true star was the Tomcat...

True, True, in either the wrong of it and about tom cruise

Edited by macelena