Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Happy Birthday, Shredward!

I wish you a very happy birthday with your friends and family, and maybe a good old wine.

Thanks for all!

I wish you a very happy birthday with your friends and family, and maybe a good old wine.

Thanks for all!

I agree totally with the above, have a great day.

Thanks

Rugbyfan1972

Aye 'old man'... what's it been now... 10 years... 11... jeeze.. known you a long time and enjoyed every minute of it!

All the best, happy birthday and more healthy ones ahead for you! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

James

OvS

Happy Birthday Shredward! All the best Sir.

:drinks:

psssst...someone find out how old he is so we know how many times we get to hit him

Guest British_eh

I know Shredward is off in the STICKS somewhere, but nonetheless, we can do a fly by in OFF and wish him the best.

Cheers mate.

British_eh

Aye. Happy Birthday, Ted. All the very Best to you and yours.

And if you can't have a good old wine have a good old whine instead... 'tis the privilege of age. :good:

Way to go Shred - many more to come than have been :drinks:

Indeed - echo the above: many happy returns, Shred. Hope it's a good day.

Cheers,

Si

Aye 'old man'... what's it been now... 10 years... 11... jeeze.. known you a long time and enjoyed every minute of it!

All the best, happy birthday and more healthy ones ahead for you! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

James

OvS

I was just thinking the same thing James. So how old are you now Shred? Are you finally 30? grin.gif

Happy Birthday mate! You've always been one of the great board members to know over the years. Cheers! drinks.gif

Happy birthday!! We have had many good conversations and been pleasure to know you all these years.

All the best

Arto "Paarma"

I've decided that from now on I'll be counting backwards !!! That way I'll be able to wave at some of you as we pass each other at the same age, but in the opposite direction:no:

Another trick: you add your little girl's years to yours and divide that by 2 - that way she'll keep you young for some time (which I think kids really do).