Sign in to follow this  

Hello I am new here,

I have recently put LO back on my machine to give it another chance-so to speak.

Problem Is, I like mud moving with the frog and multiplay with humans....

these two thing do not seem to go together, try finding a a/g server with frogs...there simply is never one up.

So Am I the only one out there that is interested in this?, I would be glad to put one up myself if there was any interest, but would need help in getting decent missions (I can not operate the mission builder )

To sum up, - can anyone who has an interest in online frog sorties please post here, then if there is enough feedback maybe we can get something

sorted to satisfy us old-tech ground pounders

hasta banana....Crusty

I've loved the Frogfoot ever since I heard of how effective it was in Afghanistan. But, I don't think its really suited for multiplay.

I'd try and find one or two dedicated flight simmers and fly some coop missions.

Oh well, I'll take the lack of response as an indication of no interest

hasta banana, Crusty

You will notice that it takes several days for anyone to respond here...You are better off posting this question on UBI forum...

I would join you for some ground moving but...the thing is the time...some of us live in diffrent world time zones..... :lol: