Sign in to follow this  
Lt. James Cater

Getting Laid Off

Yep,

my department is getting outsourced. In the last two and a half years i survived two layoffs but enough is enough. I hate this job with a passion and am looking forward to a long paid vacation. Then i plan to come right back and get a cushier job in another department. Nothing yet has been said but big chiefs from the other company have been prowling around.

I can only think of things i now have plenty of time to do. Man i can't wait!

Well at least you'll get more flight sim time here. Something better will come along for you, just dont give up!. I survived 3 layoffs at my company in past 2yrs or so. And we slowly growing again.

My department is getting outsourced. In the last two and a half years i survived two layoffs but enough is enough. I hate this job with a passion and am looking forward to a long paid vacation.

If you hate your job, its nice that they'll pay you to leave it!

Hope to see ya back in the workforce soon with a job you'll enjoy more. Good luck!

FC

Yep,

my department is getting outsourced. In the last two and a half years i survived two layoffs but enough is enough. I hate this job with a passion and am looking forward to a long paid vacation. Then i plan to come right back and get a cushier job in another department. Nothing yet has been said but big chiefs from the other company have been prowling around.

I can only think of things i now have plenty of time to do. Man i can't wait!

Good luck - hope you end up in a better role!

Good luck and 'Hold Fast'!:good:

Good luck my friend. Hope you find a job you like.

Its been two years for me :nea: Same thing Dept closed to save money...yet since their cost more then doubled :mad:

Good Luck man, you are worth a better job than the former

Some of my favourite Quit-complaining-about-your-job! pictures:

You have little idea..From customers i hope die flaming deaths on the road to co-workers who tempted me to throw them out a 15th floor window. It's seeing rampaging kids and wanting to kick them so hard in the head, blood would splatter on the ceiling. Dealing with ancient artifacts who one wishes hard would have a heart attack.

I could go on for some time...From slitting the throats of certain fellow employees to being armed to the teeth and shooting everything that moves- man, women,and child.

Work in the Hotel racket long enough and you'll feel the same too.

Edited by Lt. James Cater