I have a combined SF2 pack w/Exp1 (Jun 10 update) and I noticed that all 4 SF2"x" game engines are different sizes:

SF2I & SF2I Exp1 = 287KB

SF2E = 277KB

SF2V = 268KB

SF2 = 259KB

The question that I have is:

1. What is the differences in each of the game engines ???

2. Since you can rename each game engine to something else (i.e. SF2 Vietnam to SF2 Isael and the game will use the new titled game engine), is there an advantage in using one game engine over another ???

Thanks;

Panama Red

The exe files are different, the game engine itself is the same.

SF2I & SF2I Exp1 = 287KB

SF2E = 277KB

SF2V = 268KB

SF2 = 259KB

Those are executable files, not "game engines". To answer your original question (with another question), did you notice the correlation between name length and the file size? :grin::idea:

Those are executable files, not "game engines". To answer your original question (with another question), did you notice the correlation between name length and the file size? :grin::idea:

But would a name length difference of a mere few letters result in size difference of thousands of bytes?