Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Won't be very active for a while.

I won't be very active on the Bio site very soon, as I have started the paperwork with my local bank for a new mortgage. The road we live on is narrow, and filled with blind corners. The idiots who drive up here to rent cabins drive like fools, and I figure it's just a matter of time before I get hit.

So, we're moving. Not too far from here, but to a location that does NOT have any rental cabins nearby, and we don't have to put up with strangers driving like maniacs.

Wish me luck. I plan to keep our cabin and rent it out.

Navy Chief

Good luck with the purchase, and here's to hoping that the 4ners don't follow. :D

Good luck Chief. I know how you feel about out of towners. We live in the fastest growing city in CA. The west side is where the folks from SoCal move, complete with their gang-banging kids and bad driving habits. We found a house on the east side, near where I grew up. And the best part is, the East Side has a bad rep, so no forigners ;)

Hope this is as my wife says, "The last move you make".

NC...good luck...

Let me know where and how much. I'd love to rent a private cabin soon. Cheers!

Fates

I plan to keep our cabin and rent it out

Ohh and let others worry bout the driving like manics thing..But on a serious note,Good Luck Chief!!!

Ohh and let others worry bout the driving like manics thing..But on a serious note,Good Luck Chief!!!

Yeah, well, I figure since they drive like they already OWN the road.....they can have it, but I hope to get paid back for some of it!

NC

Yeah, well, I figure since they drive like they already OWN the road.....they can have it, but I hope to get paid back for some of it!

NC

LOL LOL LOL.yeah that was the idea..I do have that warped sense of humor..yes that is exactly what I meant,you have the right idea tho,move srtay in the area but a lot safer..as for me,I think that next yr might be a good one to move out east,towards jamul or ramona,then of course Id have worry bout fires..so maybe bit east of that...

Good Lucky Chief,

By the way how much are they asking for a cabin for the summer.

LMAO

Proud owner of the Hummer an a suspended drivers license.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi Chief.

enjoy ur new place...

but u should notify someone about the drivers and the road condition there

too many people die for nothing...

keep that in mind

stay safe , Nesher ;)

Cabins up where I live rent for about $125-$145 per night. That's why I am seriously considering hanging onto my cabin, and renting it.

There is an "Apple Fest", where I live in Gilmer County, Georgia. It is the 9-10 and 16-17 October. Massive amounts of tourists (Grrrrrrr), and for those two weekends, I don't even go down the mountain to town. Traffic jams are horrible.

NC

Massive amounts of tourists (Grrrrrrr),

kind of like what we used be when the uss never dock came into port? :D