Sign in to follow this  
Kulbit80

'Red Slime' - toxic mud flood in Hungary.

Here I was thinking we could go a whole month without a natural (or not) disaster of some kind...

Scary stuff. From the videos, everything hit gets painted red.

Biggest toxic/radioactive fluff up yet may be Chelyabinsk plutonium factory in the Urals, back in the 1950s.

Scary stuff. From the videos, everything hit gets painted red.

Biggest toxic/radioactive fluff up yet may be Chelyabinsk plutonium factory in the Urals, back in the 1950s.

I'm surprised Chernobyl escaped you there Lexx!

It will boil down to a Money issue, resulting in lack of maintainance and corner cutting no doubt! (usually does)

I dunno. It may have been worse than Chernobyl, although the local population may have been less.

The Danube is threatened to be polluted by massive amounts of highly toxic red waste down to its estuary. The Black Sea won't become another Red Sea, indeed, but it shall be a continental-scale environmental disaster.

Horrible news from Hungary - huge stream of toxic 'red slime' full of mercury (Hg), lead (Pb) & other chemical s**t floods & wafture down to the Danube, killin and destroying all life on it's way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11475361

Factory owner should be SHOT, then shot again, then once more just in case, although I'd like to rip his head and piss down his throat asking: How do you feel about pollution now? :mad:

Factory owner should be SHOT, then shot again, then once more just in case, although I'd like to rip his head and piss down his throat asking: How do you feel about pollution now? :mad:

:good: :good: :good:

Derk

You don't kill him, you take all his money (since that's obviously what he'll care about more) and then force him to live in the mud. :grin:

Reminds me of a horror book I read when I was a kid... *shudders*

Just to think it was somehow possible IRL...

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?

Then again I'm wondering how that happened in the first place - doesn't look like it was badly done in the first place... Nobody knows how the damn dam burst... Could it have been sabotage?

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

Strange....

And the red toxic reached the river Donau.

Reminds me of a horror book I read when I was a kid... *shudders*

Just to think it was somehow possible IRL...

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?

Then again I'm wondering how that happened in the first place - doesn't look like it was badly done in the first place... Nobody knows how the damn dam burst... Could it have been sabotage?

Well according to the news we get from media here and we do have quite a coverage as Hungary is our neighbor state, the owner was warned several times about leaking pipes, malfunctions etc.

However it seems he didn't care about that, buying new BMW was probably higher on his priority list...

Well according to the news we get from media here and we do have quite a coverage as Hungary is our neighbor state, the owner was warned several times about leaking pipes, malfunctions etc.

However it seems he didn't care about that, buying new BMW was probably higher on his priority list...

Then I suggest he will be forced to eat that BMW to the last nut and bolt.. and then give him a shovel to clean up this mess

Brain::

the owner was warned several times about leaking pipes, malfunctions etc.

Same thing here, with the hurricane Katrina flooding New Orleans. For decades the city was told the levees would fail. They failed. Granted, to be honest, its the wrong place to build a city.

At times like this, I think the Chinese have the right idea.

Death by firing squad...invoice the man's family for the price of the Bullets used!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

It seems we're in for another even worse breach...wonderfull...

Have they found any way to neutralize or block the mess yet?

They are building a dam to stop it when it brakes...it's a race with time right now...