Sign in to follow this  
Gator

Falcon 4.0 SP4

Hey guys,

Is SP4 out. I have been out here on this ship for a while if so is anyone willing to download it and send it too me. I have no bandwidth and cannot download anything at all.

Thanks

Gator

Wow! Yeah, SP4.1 is out, plus FreeFalcon 3.0, I'd be happy to get it to you, but how do you want it sent? I can burn it to CD if you want it through the mail?

Cheers!

THanks alot please if you could mail it out burned on a cd to:

AT1 Jon Whetstone

USS WASP LHD-1

AIMD/IM-3

FPO AE

09556-1660

I really appreciate it. I can not download anything out here and my wife can barely turnt he computer on much less download a file and burn a cd for me....lol

Gator

Hey, no worries, BTW, I'm in Queensland Australia, so I'm not sure how long it will take to get to you, but I'll burn it and send it from here Monday.

thaks finiteless.

This will keep me occupied and the days flying past.

Gator

I'll include the new Free Falcon 3.0 patch on the disk as well Gator, because there’s no ‘F4 dance’ with this new patch, you install F4 from the original CD then it's just a click-to-install, wait 20 mins for it to finish doing it's thing, setup the config editor, set options in-game, then you’re ready to fly it! I'll also include a new FF3 DivX-codec video and a few other cool videos so that you can see what FF3 looks like before installing. I used to use SP4.1 but this FF3 kicks butt and has removed the 'dance', so its simplicity has won me over; and you'll be amazed how much F4 has been improved since SP3.

BTW, there is apparently a new 'realism-feature' in FF3, in that if you over-speed the airframe the Falcon will now break-up in flight, so you have to watch your IAS when running away from opposing interceptors, etc.