Sign in to follow this  
nbryant

In Game Errors

Have noticed a few minor errors and wanted to point them out for the dev's to consider. Realize nothing will be done now but am not sure if they may roll over to P4.

- Escadrille 12: Nieuport 17 available from 5 Oct -25 Dec '16. Game reflects that the squadron is outfitted with the Nieuport 17 from 17 Sept - 4 Oct '16 as well as 11 Sept - 16 Sept '16 but the games states the aircraft is unavailable.

- Have noted on various occassions that the daily news page shows the death of an Ace but will declare that he only had 1 kill.

Have seen others but will add them as I stumble across them again.

The 'Seabees' in WWII had a saying . . . . . ."The difficult we do right away, the impossible takes a while longer"

I'll try really hard, to wait for you to stumble across another error

It's a tough job . . . . but somebody's got to do it :heat:

The intent, should it have been missed by Uncleal............ was to identify some of the smaller discrepancies that the dev's may, or at their discretion may not, choose to correct should time allow to enhance and solidify an already outstanding project. As they are likely concentrating on the bigger picture some small items may go unnoticed. Funny, after having been on the board for sometime I honestly anticipated a comment like this as I completed my original post. To each of us our own.

Thanks nbryant noted.

Odd Ace news issue is likely because not every Ace in the game has all the totally full details in there -- way too much research needed but getting there.