Is it possile to change the default PILOTPICS that can be selected on the new pilot screen? I extracted the PILOTDATA folder, made a new bmp picture with correct 107x127 size and replaced the first pic (PILOTPIC01) with it. Put the PILOTDATA folder into my mod MENU folder and expected it to work.........nope......same old B+W pilot with the helmet on.........hmmmm. Can anyone shed some light on this? The default pilot pictures are pathetic (most are not even from the correct timeframe).....champ

Edited by ChampionsVA56

Don't put it into the Menu folder

PilotData folder must be in the games "main" folder, also known as the "mod" folder

e.g.:

StrikeFighters2 Europe

-----------------PilotData

OK.....if you mean the Menu folder thats under saved games/user and NOT the Menu folder under program files (where the original file in a cat pack was)?? I tried that and it didn't work....to my surprise. THANKS!!

Edited by ChampionsVA56

OK....GOT IT!! I made a PILOTDATA folder for the SF2V folder under saved games/user. This was in ADDITION to the MENU,FLIGHT,OBJECTS, etc. folders already there for mods. I put the bmp photo in there....labeled it PILOTPIC01 and it worked. THANKS!!!

there should be all kinds of pilot pics in the downloads section .. we been changing them since 2005!! Look in the 1stGen SF -- what section, I don't exactly remember! (sorry!)

wrench

kevin stein