Sign in to follow this  
Creepy847

Superior Female Beings.

Well Im laughing now. Afew days ago my oldest Superior Female daughter returned from a sleepover. Within 24 hours she was puking an pooping her pants with no control.

I stood back while my wife took care of the messes but gave words of encouragment. Things like. DONT s**t ON MY FLOOR DONT PUKE ON MY FLOOR. I checked on her constantly.

24hours later she was fine an my youngest female superior daughter came down with it. Same thing but instead of throwing up all over she got up from the floor where I took out the fart sac next to my handy dandy computer where I could watch her. All thru the night she woke up said Dad its time an we marched off to the head so she could puke an poop.

Not once did she miss the toilet shes only 9 years old but she showed her older sister what disipline was.

My wife an I always have a saying about our daughters. My oldest is more like a wife. A know it all where my youngest is like me. More disipline an organized. Keeps things in check has a plan an a backup plan an makes things happen.

Now my wife likes to make me look weaker being the male sex. So we have a little war going on when it comes to men vrs women or my youngest against my oldest. I like to say "MY TRAINING YOUR TRAINING.

Well yesterday was my day I spent afew hours puking an pooping but I marched off to the head like a good NCO did my thing cleaned my mess an came out strong even tried to get alittle hanky panky with the wife but with all the sounds of me puking in the crapper somehow she lost her motivation. Just arent as tough as they are in Subic.

Anyways the entire time I sick shes saying things like Creepy your a weak man. See Im superior to you cause Im not sick. I just kind of shook my head an told her to piss off.

Well guess what? The female superior being has passed out twice. Shes been throwing up since we dropped my youngest off at her moms. She said she felt weird so I said heres my chance. I stopped at the ice cream shop an knowing she wouldnt pass up a nice big double scoop of double chocolate she ate it.

She was breathing hard before we got halfway home. I said hey babe how you feel an she said my stomach is feeling weird I said ahhh its nothing better finish that ice cream cone before it melts on my seat.. ;-)

Anyways its 1135pm EST an shes been puking an pooping for about 4 hours. I keep busting her ass. I actually taped up 12x12 cards saying . Female superior head this way an Weak females throw up here or Weak females lay down here. She hasnt found much of it funny but hell shes been talking s**t for 2 days about me.

She passed out twice so far seems she doesnt like throwing up. Makes her weak. I missed her the first time but caught her the second time. Shes sitting in front of the crapper right now looking weak an undisiplined. Ive tried to get her to come back to bed but still no luck. Ill give her another 5min then Ill drag her sorry butt in bed. I know I sound alittle mean but you should have heard the trash she talked last night when I was s**tting my brains out.

Enjoying the payback.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

PS.

Im still trying to figure out this.

60 pullups.

250 pushups or was it situps.

6 mile run.

All in less than 15min.

Hey maybe its just me.

"Superior Female Beings" :lol:

No Such thing! ;)

Cheers

Beer

Well its not meant for anything but afew laughs for those that might relate to those moments with spouses. Before making statements about what others might feel or not feel you should remember Im not forcing your hand to move your coursor over the thread.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

Edited by Creepy847

Only thing I have to say about this one.......

Get'er Creepy. :D

Hope everyone gets to feeling better.. ;)

ahhh finally got her back in the rack. Think shell sleep the rest out. Thats the way its been with everyone here.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

So...instead of the words "I am woman, hear me roar", it would be,

"I am woman, hear me puke", right?

Heh, heh......

Navy Chief

Beer, if you don't think women are superior you are nuts. They have half of the money, and ALL the p****, if you have all of that it's only a matter of time before you get all the money.

Edited by firehawkordy

The fiance and I are always in that little debate about which sex is superior. In fact, I think that the female is FAR more supeior thatn the male (in my house anyway). I think that she is so superoir, that I can't really make dinner as well as she can, or walk the dog as well as she can, or clean the house as well as she can. I'm really not good at shopping either; like finding things on sale or budgeting my money for beer and things like that. She's so friggin' good at everything, that she cooks, cleans, and walks the dog with the best!

In my opinion, the only way to have peace in the household is to at least let them THINK they are the superior being!

In other words, "If mama ain't happy; ain't NOBODY happy!"

Navy Chief

Well its not meant for anything but afew laughs for those that might relate to those moments with spouses. Before making statements about what others might feel or not feel you should remember Im not forcing your hand to move your coursor over the thread.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

sorry, I forgot to add the "but at least you showed her whos superior ;)"

Raptor,

Do you remember your own post?

Posted on: Aug 9 2003, 10:03 AM

Hey all, I've decided to check out biohaz, since the LOMAC forums have gotten pretty ugly themselves. Hope its a little calmer here

Young man you dont have to forgive me. I dont know you an I def dont care what you have to say.

Edited by Creepy847

Beer, if you don't think women are superior you are nuts.

Yep Nuts, got the video to prove it B),

Many guys would argue that they were driven nuts by these so called superior beings.

Cheers

Beer

Beer nuts maybe?? Only if they are honey rosted!

Jeff Foxworthy said it best

"I was laying in bed while she read a book and she said- I'm Cold- and then I got up and started to walk toward the thermostat in the hallway and it hit me. Whoa! how did she do that?"

[quote

Yep  Nuts, got the video to prove it  B),[/b]

Speaking of video Beer, how about an update on the latest? :)

Buff,

Fates is coming to my garage for the final edits in Sept, he may even be a guest star in it...

Mid Sept new release date :)

LOL just like a game release hehe, one thing after an other delaying it.

Cheers

Beer