Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

Please Forgive Me Combat Ace

:cry: I'm sorry guys. I tried I really did:unsure: to get a digital camera so I could take snap shots of the airshow I went to saturday. I got paid friday and planed on getting it friday then one thing happened and led to another thing so I just thought about getting saturday and forgetting like the idiot I am that the things needed to charge for a whole day. I really am sorry that I can't show some the highlights of Thunder Over the Rock...the Golden Knights, Thunderbirds, the moment where I saw the AC-130 upclose and personal and walked through it for the frist time....the Candian parachute jump team(forgot thier name...the Golden Knights where there to watch them...those Candians are...daring they do leg locks) oh and the funny skit by the Alabama Boys....Tora Tora Tora...and the hot blonde bombshell B-52 pilot...

Please forgive me guys.:mega_shok:

In the imortal words of The Who.......," Youuuuu are forrrrgiiiiven, forgiven, forgiven, forgiihihven, Your Forgiven"! By the way I am not " Ivor The Engine Driver".

Its all good my friend, stuff happens. :good:

*Heavy Breathing* Apology Accepted, Captain Skyviper.

I dub thee unforgiven!! Not getting a shot of the Buff pilot is a capital crime here!!

skyviper,

You must be very young to get worked up over something like this.

In time, you will realize what is really important and what people really count on you for and what you really need to ask forgiveness for.

FC

skyviper,

You must be very young to get worked up over something like this.

In time, you will realize what is really important and what people really count on you for and what you really need to ask forgiveness for.

FC

My word FC...have you gone all 'Philosophical' on us? :drinks:

I'm the kind of guy that strives to make good on his promises no matter how minor they are. And when I don't I feel really bad. I never promise something I good and well know that I"m not going to do.

But thank you.:ok: