Sign in to follow this  
dabydgilmour

ANOTHER BIG PROBLEM

Hi, many of my favorite planes I encounter the problem that in the cockpit, cabin crystals are not uniform and seems to occur a kind of failure on the plane can not be explained without seeing, in this link http://img823.imageshack.us/i/img00001.png/ is a picture where you can see that the crystals are not as they should, anyone know how? this happen on many aircrafts, Phantom, F14 Tomcat, mig 29, mig 21, f 101, f 104 etc etc etc

.LOD files problem maybe ( I'm not a modder). Are those aircraft designed for your SF version? (1 or 2)

sounds more like a graphics card issue, if it's doing it on stock aircaft.

Can you post your system specs? (ram, cpu speed, type of graphic card/ram, etc)

wrench

kevin stein

Yes, it is a grahpics card/chipset issue. I'm guessing you're using an Intel Integrated graphics chip...?

I had that issue when I updated that drivers for my Intel GMA X3100 graphics chip a few years ago. I reverted to the driver that came with my laptop (a November '07 driver) and no longer have the problem.

Your options are to 1) try rolling back to older drivers, if you they exist and you can find them (or try updating the driver), or 2) turn "Cockpit Reflections" off in the graphics options menu.

System specs, iirc, seem a bit on the low side.

that might also explain the aircraft "lod tearing" image you posted before.

Definatly looks like more horsepower is needed, or wind the graphics waaaaaay down

wrench

kevin stein

malibu43 thank you very much, I finally removed the reflections of the cabin, I had not realized that in this way eliminates the problem. It is better to play with worse quality but without the problem.

Thanks

Maybe you can help me with another problem that I wrote in the forum

malibu43 thank you very much, I finally removed the reflections of the cabin, I had not realized that in this way eliminates the problem. It is better to play with worse quality but without the problem.

Thanks

Maybe you can help me with another problem that I wrote in the forum

I don't see any other posts from you... What's your othe issue?

Happy to help if I can.