Sign in to follow this  
fokker96

How to install updated IsraelME terrain.

Hi all,

I have tried everything trying to install new updated terrain for IsraelME. I have SF2I, and really want to install the new terrain.

Thanks!

fokker96

Please tell us what terrain you are trying to instal exactly (link to it, if possible), what you did to install it, and what the issue is that you're having.

Did you create a /Terrains folder in your mods folder?

Did you crate an /IsraelME subfolder to the /Terrains folder?

Did you install the new tiles, inis and whathaveyous TO the newly created /IsraelME folder in your mods folder?

the path would be (win7 showing here .. Vista is similiar; albeit your install wouldn't have my name on it! <grin>)

C:\Users\kevin\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Israel\Terrains\IsraelME

wrench

kevin stein

I have the Terrains folder, but when I put the terrain in there, the game freezes at 80% loading. Here is the link:http://combatace.com/files/file/10916-enhanced-sf2-israel-terrain-by-ca-stary/

I didn't do anything with the .inis though, Ill look into those,

Thanks!

fokker96

If you have put it in the correct place....what are your system specs? - 1024x1024 tiles are pretty hefty.

The other question is, did you follow the instrucitons in the ReadMe??? (I had to ask, of course)

wrench

kevin stein