Sign in to follow this  
quack74

What Happened?!?! Where is everyone?

Not a good sign. Is this the end of FE?? Where are all the new people? Dont they have questions? Or did everyone get ROF ICE?:blink:

Not a good sign. Is this the end of FE?? Where are all the new people? Dont they have questions? Or did everyone get ROF ICE?:blink:

RoF? No, not yet. I'm still wondering how to arm the L-63s... or at least give them fighter cover, if you can help with that.

Previous history indicates that this dearth of newbs is normal with TW sims.....the floodgates will reopen as soon as TK releases a new title (or addon).

I'm an FE newb,and am certain to have many questions when installing Caporetto! How is testing progressing?

Posted a few weeks ago about not receiving a third wire download link for FE2; I've had 3 separate emails to support... bounce back, and even called the number listed in a third wire tech forum sticky and the mailbox was full. Just came back from a weeks vacation so I haven't followed up anymore yet.

Regards

Hey Quack,

I am still here and am like you, I wonder where eveyone is..LOL. I myself have had problems with my computer,plus I have been out of a job since June. Keep up your great work....Oh yea I have ROF Ice...Ehhh its really pretty.. "BUT" I still am faithful to First Eagles.

Yours Respectfully,

Werner VonTobler

We are all waiting on you and other modders Quack. I've modded FE substantially, but still can't get enough. ICE is unavailable in UK, so can't comment. It will take something really special to drag me away from my FE. One simple change I made was to reduce gunfire ranges, and what a difference that made.

i think that FE is mature game with few problem

and few new models and addon too

christian

I'm an FE newb,and am certain to have many questions when installing Caporetto! How is testing progressing?

Posted a few weeks ago about not receiving a third wire download link for FE2; I've had 3 separate emails to support... bounce back, and even called the number listed in a third wire tech forum sticky and the mailbox was full. Just came back from a weeks vacation so I haven't followed up anymore yet.

Regards

That's very uncharacteristic of TK. He's usually real good at solving problems quickly. One thing I would do is check your spam folder...make sure his email links or response didn't get sent straight to the trash (check your ISP too on that). Second, have you posted directly in the Tech Support part of the ThirdWire (not here) forums yet?

FC

thanks for the help, I tried to register at third wire to ask TK directly, but I didn't receive the registration confirmation email! Nothing is in spam. I get email from at least 50 separate people and companies all over the world, everyday, I do online banking, car payment, loan payments, with multiple organizations and never have any problem sending or receiving email; I'm baffled.

since quack has caporetto going, the first step for me is to get stock FE2 installed.

I could send snail mail with my original order info to thrid wire and have him send me FE2 on cd - could someone who has access to the third wire forums run that by him?

thanks to all who replied, thanks to quack for working on caporetto. and thanks in advance to anyone who hopefully in the near future will be helping me learn FE2

regards