Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

Medal of Honor weapons glitch.

Hi just purchased the TIER 1 Edition and first thing I saw was the horrible weapons glitch,maybe there are more than this somewhere in the game,but this one is the most obvious!!!

The cure is simple if u experienced it.

Go to you Video Card control panel,mine is an Nvidia and set the AA and AF application controlled and the Gamma Correction On,then you can go!:good:

I don´t suppose you mean the glitch with the weapons completly lacking recoil? :P

Really? You mean you can take a weapon and fire on full auto and it doesn't budge? Geez.

Is that in SP as well as MP? I'm not much interested in the MP, but I was hoping when it comes down in price the SP would make the game worth it (like I bought CoD4 earlier this year when the price came down finally).

If you are in it for the SP only JM, then rent it. What is the weapon glitch X -Ray?

many like me had this issue before doing the tweak,the weapon seems PREDATOR (the movie) mean that looks weird like semi transparent and reflects all the environment around

well,only in SP!!!

MP rocks on,but for a strange thing SP graphics settings are different to MP's,in MP you can set in game the AA and AF fliters (maxed out in my case) in SP game ask you only for the AA on/off,very strange,in BFBC2 the settings are the same,and MOH uses most of the same game engine.

But if you read carefully on the package BFBC2 supports DX9/10/11 and MOH only 9/cfor SP and i think 10/11 in MP,I'm sure of it cause during the beta evaluation term,I've installed in my XP install and in my 7 one,in XP (DX9) like BFBC2 you can't maxed out the AA slider it's blocked at 1X,otherwise in Vista,7 (DX10/11) you can set it to the maxx 16xQ!

That is because one company did the graphics for the SP and Dice did the graphics for the MP.

That is because one company did the graphics for the SP and Dice did the graphics for the MP.

With 2 completely different game engines.... weird.