Sign in to follow this  
Frenchie

Aviation Art

Dear all,

You may be interested to take a look at my website dedicated to my aviation art.

I'm a sim addict (Lock On) but in between I also like to paint aircraft on canvas. So far the site is in french but depending on the needs or reactions I may translate it in English... I mean my poor English.

Anyway, comments would be most welcome.

Aircraft depicted are Me262, F15E, Mirage 2000, F16... and project covers the F100D and Etendard IVP.

F16detail.jpg

http://toiles.volantes.free.fr/

All the best

Frenchie

Frenchie,

Wow that is just great. I come from a family of artist my grandparents an my dad are graduates of RISD. My father also does aircraft in different mediums but I have to say out of all the stuff Ive seen lately your F-16 really captures the moment.

Ill def be adding your site to my favs so if you could plz add English to it as I dont speak french.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

Great work.

Vincent,

Je viens de visiter ton site--le Me262 est tres beau. Tu travaille dans quel medium?

Email envoye deja.

Nicolas

So that is good, Frenchie. Keep painting. Is it just for fun? It looks better than that.

What is your next project? Maybe another French plane (Mirage IV, for example).

Salute

Dutchy

Well, thanx for your kind words.

I work in oil on canvas and the next project is the Etendard IVP which has been damaged by a SAM over Gorazde in 97. The idea os ti capture the moment of the recovery aboard the French carrier Clémenceau.

Other main projet is a flight of F100D of the French Air Force with wheatered camo and big ShrkMouth... let's see. But since it's only for fun it'll take few months t see the result. I have to fly the A10 on my computer too ;)

all the best

Frenchie

Frenchie, nice work on your site. I really like your F-100D sketches. It should be a winner when it's completed!

wow... very nice Frenchie... ;)

Well, thanx again for those king words.

the F100D with SharkMouse should be a winner as you mention;)