there is a slight delay for the release of the german RF-4E`s the cockpit is still in work here are some pictures , im almost finish only few panels more to make :grin:

check the ring on the escape knife :grin:

Edited by ravenclaw_007

Sau geil Volker! :drinks:

Ich glaube aber, dass der große "Rest" nur auf den fu**ing Flieger wartet. :cool:

anyway i can get this great bird for strike fighters one?

clapping.gifgood.gifyikes.gifdance2.gifshok.gifYahoo.gifbowdown2.gifgroupwave.gifrockon.gif

Ravenclaw, exceptional work! Worth the wait. Can't wait on the "OTHER" Phantoms that is in your pipe line!

anyway i can get this great bird for strike fighters one?

yes you can but some of the cockpit funktions will not work in SF1 there i can not do a thing about it , i have already headache with the funktions for SF2 to get as much as possible of them working :grin:

Edited by ravenclaw_007

Wonderful piece of work!

And the ring obeys gravity :grin:

I just learned what an escape knife was (http://en.wikipedia....al_Egress_Knife)

What's the other tool, that you see looking out the sides of the cockpit? Some kind of lens/measurement tool?

I got a hunch, that's animated too. :idea:

Edited by pureblue

What's the other tool, that you see looking out the sides of the cockpit? Some kind of lens/measurement tool?

I got a hunch, that's animated too. :idea:

it is called "side oblique optical sight" and no it is fixed for now even though in the real aircraft you could fold it forward , the cross-hair is only an assumption and will be replaced with some concentric cicles ( if anybody could provide a picture of it that would be great ) like it is stated in the flight manual

:drinks: Great work mate, its fantastic, i love your work :drinks: Edited by Hans Topp

Most impressive !!!

this looks like the ultimate cockpit for Strike Fighters, a new level has been reached!

as requested by pureblue the side-oblique-optical-sight is now animeted as well you just have to select the camera and the optical-sight coms up :grin:

WAHNSINNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay this has moved from a piece of work to artistry in its highest form... Outstandingly wonderful...

Hi, nice work!

Edited by dsawan