It applies. Please make MOD of someone's F-20.

The thing answered writing because it is not good at postscript and English is difficult. Please leave it only by reading.

By the way, these sentences are the one having translated with the translation software. The thing translated well prays.

It applies. Please make MOD of someone's F-20.

The thing answered writing because it is not good at postscript and English is difficult. Please leave it only by reading.

By the way, these sentences are the one having translated with the translation software. The thing translated well prays.

LOL... ok, um, hi, welcome to combatace! :biggrin:

I think your translation program is slightly inaccurate. There are some words that it got wrong. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Most of the modders on this site are busy with other projects, not to mention that they are also much busier with their personal lives. The request for the F-20 has been made on several occasions, and I think someone may already be working on it.

I would like to see the Jetsons jet! With sounds included of course!

actually, the Tigershark would fit in quite nicely with the terrain project I'm working on right this very minuite....

...for those that might know (or remember), think "The Wingman" and the Football City Air Force.

'nuff said

wrench

kevin stein

I remember that i have seen somewhere the F-20 as static model, but not as flyable bird.

I have one somewhere - nearly finished, if I manage to find it - I will let ya know. :grin:

I remember that i have seen somewhere the F-20 as static model, but not as flyable bird.

Yup, the static F-20 model can be found in A-Team Skunkworks site under "Weapons and Vehicles".

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

Edited by WLJet

I have one somewhere - nearly finished, if I manage to find it - I will let ya know. :grin:

Thats a good news. I love all Tiger derivates.

actually, the Tigershark would fit in quite nicely with the terrain project I'm working on right this very minuite....

...for those that might know (or remember), think "The Wingman" and the Football City Air Force.

'nuff said

wrench

kevin stein

YES! A "WINGMAN" Mod! Hope the Forth Reich and the AK Gang will appear :biggrin:

falcon: look in the SF2 screenshots thread for a shot by me. The terrain was actually started for "something completly different" (in more ways than you can possibly imagine!!!), but the 'full version' is being worked on.

It just so happened to pretty much fit in with the 2nd half of the 1st book, and the 2nd book.

Now, if I can figure out the US East coast from Maine to the Carolinas.....to include the NEZ and Mid-Aks.....

first look at planning map: (which really looks like crap, as the SFMap generator don't like the tileset being used, so I had to do EVERYTHING by hand)

Ya, the F-20 is DEFINATELY needed!

wrench

kevin stein

edit-- nuts! it seems Des Moines is missing! have to fix that....

Edited by Wrench

Yesterday I found out that Mack Maloney is back with a new book called Pirate Hunters. I found him on FaceBook. I read a interview on his official Pirate Hunters site and he said that he'll be working on an all new WINGMAN series soon. I also found out there was 21 books of the original WINGMAN series. Strange though, last book I read was "Tomorrow War" with souped up WW1 planes and couldn't find anymore of WINGMAN books. So I thought "Tomorrow War" was the last book.

Falcon

PS. I remember the F-16XL and the Forth Reich F-4 mods you made for SF1. Are ya gonna convert those models or make new ones?

I did some skins and the XL mod for SF1... they weren't any where near the quality out there now...

Wrencher... if you build it........ I'll get back into simming BIG TIME!!!!

As for the WINGMAN series of books I own all of them... have read them all numerous times... I would LOVE to see another series!!!

I have read his (Mack Maloney) Chopper Ops series and his 2 stand alone (got them around here somewhere). Started to read the futuristic

series he did but couldn't hang with Hawk in space.

Edited by HrntFixr

Wrench... I looked through 25 pages in the screenshots and couldn't find your pics about this.....

Please help a fellow WINGNUT out???

on page 60, third one down, entitled "Curse you Judy Garland" Object by FastCargo

wrench

kevin stein

another possiblity for the Tigershark is the Saudi Air Defence Force or Tiger Force as discussed in Barrett Tillmans Warriors. kind of a novel bout the light fighter flown by skilled pilots over the high tech birds debate, but with the Isrealis actually losin their a$$ in this one and resorting to nukes to keep from being over run. if you havent read it i highly reccomend it. for those who have see why we need a F-20?!!:grin:

Edited by daddyairplanes

"Warriors" is really a MUST read!!

read it many times, makes one love the F-20 for sure!

Strike fighters is the sim to replicate aerial combat as depicted in this book

ayup. imagine using the upcoming mission editor to create the engagement where the F-20Bs and saudi Eagles get tinto a Sparrow shootout with Isreali Bazs. AIMVAL/ACEVAL SF2I style!

on page 60, third one down, entitled "Curse you Judy Garland" Object by FastCargo

wrench

kevin stein

DoH!!! It went right over my head!!! Football city babbbbbbby!!! FC gonna make ya a MASSIVE stadium??

I just need A stadium ... the one from GermanayCE has some serious clipping issues at ground level, and is mighto too large (it's an Olympic Games Complex) ... (besides StLo needs one anyway, for Real Life ™ -Busch Staduim???. Here's where not being a sports fan bites me in the butt...)

wrench

kevin stein