Sign in to follow this  
ST0RM

What would cause this?

Trying to add in the F-4N with Wrench's updates. But the tail end keep sinking in. I've looked over the F-4B_67_data.ini (it's based off of this) but cannot find anything out of the ordinary when comparing it to the F-4N_data.ini

I was thinking contact points or even a CG issue. I'm stumped.

Any help?

Thanks.

S

img00005.JPG

F-4N_data ini.rar

Check to make sure the landing gear names aren't different on the LODs.

FC

actually, it's the entire LOD that need replacing. If you have 1stGens, you can use that one.

or, modify the data ini from teh SF2 version, make some adjustments in teh skin (ie: probably repaint it!! nuts)

Honestly, on mine in SF2 (which gave me the same issue, btw), I just imported the 08 level LODs. Until Ant releases one for SF2 (hint... :grin: )

wrench

kevin stein

Fresh eyes caught the problem this morning. I was missing the main gear animation difference between the F-4B_67_data.ini and the F-4N_data.ini. That was the problem. Thanks FC.

Kevin, I'm using your pack that updates the N to the '09 patch standard. In your README it says it might still work with SF2. It does, with only a couple of minor edits. And the SF2 VF-111 skin from Sundowner works fine.

Cheers!

Jeff

WOOOT!!!! :drinks: One of my Phav Phantom skins, too!

wrench

kevin stein

hey STORM could ya point the viewers at home to that diff in the gear animations? I had tried the N some time ago and got wrenchs answer about the LODs. but only had the F-4B in gen 2 so couldn't go the porting route too well.

hey STORM could ya point the viewers at home to that diff in the gear animations? I had tried the N some time ago and got wrenchs answer about the LODs. but only had the F-4B in gen 2 so couldn't go the porting route too well.

How about I zip this up and upload it all here and save you the trouble? I'll get it set up tonight.

-Jeff

:groupwave: thank you:bowdown2:

no such thing as too many Phantoms in this game!