Sign in to follow this  
VMF-Blaze_UG

Lock on Web site

Is everyone aware that UBI seems to have pulled the plug on the Lock on general forum....

Eagle announced this on that forum this morning that they will be opening there own web site in about 2 weeks...

I guess it was just too much for UBI to take..... :lol:

Can anyone elaborate on this <_<

~S~

Blaze

Wow...................

It was only a matter of time... The hell with UBi...They can lick my right nut...and play with the left one....

Freaking Idiots.................

What a joke!!

UBI you SUCK!!!

NOWARNING, NO ANOUNCMENT, JUST SHUT DOWN THE SITE LEAVING HUNDREDS OF CUSTOMERS IN THE DARK. YOU MAKE ME SICK!

UBI'S CEO = lilhitler.jpg

They may not be related events; all of the UBi forums I have tried seem to be down (although the LOMAC General Forum seemed to go long before the others went down). Wait and see. ;)

It looks like UBI must have gotten some heat about this...

I checked out the Lock on general forum this morning and it looks like everything is back on and all of the posts have returned.....

Its ok Eagles forum will be available soon...... :lol:

~S~

Blaze

UBI'S CEO = lilhitler.jpg

as a jewish u offend me by puting this image

and even say that about other people

think for a moment what u called a person and for what reason

i can asure u that wasn't good enough reason

as a jewish u offend me by puting this image

and even say that about other people

think for a moment what u called a person and for what reason

i can asure u that wasn't good enough reason

Yeah well i also am jewish so lighten up and get that stick out of your ass

so sorry to say it, ur dumb

it's only a game...

it's not like he killed ur family

so relax a little :\

Hell men, I'V been trying to tell all along that ubisoft sucks! I know you all would come around sooner or later !!!!!!!

We all knew that UBI sux, we just were being nice cuz ED doesn't.

Just to follow up on this thread with a post from Igor Tishin, Director of Eagle Dynamics, on the UBI Forums (don't have a date stamp on the original post, but the re-post was Sept. 9th)

Carl posted: "I know that TFC/ED has not given

up on the Modern Combat Simulations."

I can add, that "exiting things are not only planned, but under development already.

Times are changing, there are less and less people who need arcade flight games on PC, but more, who need highly precise flight simulators. To continue our business we needed to decide, which niche do we stay on. And I think that one of biggest Carl's merit was to help us staying confident in high realistic flight simulation.

It was really difficult to stay in that genre working with big publishers, like Mindscape and UbiSoft. We always had temptation to join "Crimson Sky", and I think we could succeed in this direction. But we stayed on hardcore approach and remained with small part of population for whom aviation is not just entertainment, but mostly a big part or their hart and soul.

Good thing are not happening by one push, but need to be developing for certain time. We started working already not only on new products, but also on new business concept. Our Addon, high realistic simulator of Su25T is coming in couple months. High realistic simulator of KA50 is under development as well and will be available in a beginning of 2005.

We have started our next big project also and will inform you in details soon.

To run business in new circumstances we are finishing our website, which will be launched in a few weeks. This site will be our informational portal and electronic shop at the same time.

So, stay with us and we will excite you with our new products.

Igor Tishin, Director of Eagle Dynamics/Project development manager since Flanker 1.0