Sign in to follow this  
fokker96

Do I install things for NATO fighters that are already in Vietnam Ground War Expansion Pack?

Hi all,

I have succesfully merged SF2V, SF2E, and SF2I together and have a question. I installed the Vietnam Ground War Expansion Pack, and am trying to install the Nato Fighters Expansion pack but have hit a snag. Some of the airplanes in Nato Fighters are the same ones in the Ground War expansion pack. Do I over write them or just exclude them from the Aircraft folder?

Thanks!

fokker96

Why are you putting them in the same install? The Vietnam Ground War is for SF2:V only and NF4 is for SF2:E only DO NOT INSTALL THEM TO SAME MOD FOLDERS. Use each individual sims exe, that will create a folder for each sim. Then install it in the correct one.

I have all these merged but you can still use SF2:Europe's exe to have it create its own folder. It will be merged with everything of all the other sims but you can delete what you dont want or just install NF4 and not worry about it.

So basically, I can just install what I want into the SF2I folder and leave out conflicting files?

Thanks!

fokker96

Look in your install folder and you will see the exe files for each sim, just run each one once then go back to your mods folders and you will see the results.

So basically, I can just install what I want into the SF2I folder and leave out conflicting files?

Thanks!

fokker96

Well you cant install NF4 into SF2I, it wont work. Install into SF2E only.