Sign in to follow this  
ramin-am

replace Hawk with another missile/dont work

hi every body

I'm changing the hawk missile on hawk launcher with another missile like R-77-zkr

but the sam launchers don't work

can anybody help me to know what the problem ?

prolly because the HAWK launcher is BLUE and the R-77 is RED, maybe is problem??? AND ... you need to associate search and tracking radars with SAM launcher.

why not just use all the myriad and lovely Soviet SAMs we already have? Save a lot of work that way....

wrench

kevin stein

use the ones from the TMF WOI weapons pak .. there's 4 or 5 launcher vehicles, and several missiles. They work just fine (and is SF2 as well)

wrench

kevin stein

I solved blue and red problem change nations

think about radars but i don't know any thing about this

This work for built a Iranian air force ex project to I Hawk system armed with standard missile

I have a lot of soviet sam systems this is my examining projects for be a moder :good:

another projects fore example -improved F-14 -mig-29 mirage factory IRIAF and......

Iranian HAWKs have already been done ... just have to finish rebuilding the terrain.

wrench

kevin stein

Well, I can get the stingers and chaparals to track, but they never fire. I tried using the MF ones but no joy. I did everything I should have; I erased the previous stinger and chaparral entries from my weps ini, deleted the old versions from my ground objects, and created a test mission. Saved the new entries straight from the MF wep file and saved with the editor just like always.Then I put the new ground objects in.??? Has anyone gotten them to fire at a target?

Edited by ikon71

I have all of them (stingers /avenger & chaparral)all of them work so god (WOE pach oct 2008) but in low altitude fight

Some day ago i tested againthe modin new sam system wit hawk launcher and scud launcher:grin:

don't work anyone :rofl:

Think about a new fictional sam based on T-72 tank chassis

i have another problem with this as well, i have the launchers but ni missiles in them at all, and maybe its not workign as well, i have the hawk launchers with no missiles, what could be wrong with that, hope you can help me guys, thank you

I have had that problem too. I have had no luck at all with the weapons editor. So all I did was edit the ini. files for the hawk launchers and used sparrows instead. Did the same with the chaparrel calling up aim-9s.Flown a few missions, the mods I did worked well.