Spectre8750

SF2: Modern Warfare Korea V1.03 Part1

Why you don't install this B-1B model?This is the link: B-1B Redux

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

Ice Man

It is in the MW Korea Campaign. The Cockpit isn't in the Mod but i can put it in. It is not in the the MW Taiwan Campaign which i probably will add later.

Spectre8750

Edited by Spectre8750

Hey, where do I find Skunkworks E-2C-R3 Hawkeye and its .lod file.I can't find it anywhere?

Edited by hrc

from the Dev A-Team

Thanks. I have sent an e-mail request for registration, altough it's said that they no longer produce public use freeware models. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I have installed the Korea MW and launched it. Everything is there except there are no keys assigned to commands. Everything in Options/Controls is "unassigned" and cannot be assigned,from flight, rudder, thrust, zoom controls,Also everything in customize section is "unassigned". I wish I could post a screenshot but it is also unassigned. Needless to say that when mission is loaded there is no command you can issue,nothing works, no joystick, mouse or keyboard.I have to restart computer cause I cannot exit mission. On my other SF2X everything is in order. What should I do? Please help cause this campaign looks to be one of the best. Game is patched to v.1.05.

Edited by hrc

I have installed the Korea MW and launched it. Everything is there except there are no keys assigned to commands. Everything in Options/Controls is "unassigned" and cannot be assigned,from flight, rudder, thrust, zoom controls,Also everything in customize section is "unassigned". I wish I could post a screenshot but it is also unassigned. Needless to say that when mission is loaded there is no command you can issue,nothing works, no joystick, mouse or keyboard.I have to restart computer cause I cannot exit mission. On my other SF2X everything is in order. What should I do? Please help cause this campaign looks to be one of the best. Game is patched to v.1.05.

Are you able to copy the control files from your other games into the Korea mod Control directory and see if everything shows up OK?

I've copied the controls from SF2I, it's all good now. Don't know why I couldn't figure out that myself or why was .ini file in controls empty? Anyways, thanks once again for your mod and help, I'm going to enjoy this one big time.

Your'e welcome. if you have any other problems, make sure you installed to the correct location. :salute:

Edited by Spectre8750

Me again. Been playing campaign for several missions now with USAF and the only enemy aircraft in the sky and planning map is J-7G FishbedJ, In the planning map there are multiple enemy squadrons and they are ALL equiped with J-7G FishbedJ. It's the same with other nations and branches when you play campaign.Btw, all planes are situated in mod/object/aircraft folder as they should and there are no problems with them in "single missions". Any clue on this one? :dntknw:

I'll test mine as i have just recently updated to July 2011 patch. after my system crashed and i lost my System Drive it's been slow getting back into the swing.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on. I know it's in the Campaign files, but it doesn't make sense yet what it is.

Just FYI Spectre8750:

I've started a few new campaigns in this recently, flying as both USMC and USAF.

All seems to be working as designed for me.

Mix of all sorts or red aircraft during missions.

Sorry hrc, no idea why it's not working for you

Edited by davokingy

Just FYI Spectre8750:

I've started a few new campaigns in this recently, flying as both USMC and USAF.

All seems to be working as designed for me.

Mix of all sorts or red aircraft during missions.

Sorry hrc, no idea why it's not working for you

davokingy, which game patch version are you using? i'm using July 2011 patch and i'm having the same problem as hrc is.

Game is patched to July 2011

I used SF2 Exp2 as my exe if that makes any difference?

My install has all 4 SF games plus the two expansion packs.

I also applied the Hydra Fix that you posted here

http://combatace.com...post__p__509557

as the campaign would not load for me without this.

Edited by davokingy

I'm having the same issue - only flying against J-7Gs. Have a merged install with expansion packs too.

Game is patched to July 2011

I used SF2 Exp2 as my exe if that makes any difference?

My install has all 4 SF games plus the two expansion packs.

I also applied the Hydra Fix that you posted here

http://combatace.com...post__p__509557

as the campaign would not load for me without this.

That fix is for The Cuba Campaign. wouldn't have anything to do with "Modern Warfare Korea".

By the way, Spectre, your campaigns are great. If you do an update for the Cuban one it might be kinda cool to add the Venezuelan Su-30s that someone did a while back.

Spectre8750, are you saying that your Korea camp. worked fine before July 2011patch?

I would'nt reinstall. i'll fix it. just give me time. Not sure how far back it was working.

I would'nt reinstall. i'll fix it. just give me time. Not sure how far back it was working.

No problem, you've got all the time in the world. Too bad I'm not a modder, otherwise I would help.

Edited by hrc

Ok guy's found the problem. open the Korean War_Data.ini in the Campaign Dir. Go to [[Airunit065] and notice the leading double bracket

Get rid of one bracket and your in business. will be fixed in next update. Sorry for the Typo guys. :rolleyes:

Before You guys get to far here's a Cookie for being so patient. Make sure the Korea Campaign is updated to v1.05 delete the Mod Korea Campaign Folder and the F-16(40) folder in the Aircraft Directory and drop this in. Have Fun. This F-16 Block 40 is heavily modified by me, From Skins through to the Data.ini and Avionics.ini. A taste of the Operation Hydra Campaign. :bye:

SF2MWKorea1.06betaPatch.7z

Edited by Spectre8750

You work fast, looking great now, thanks!