Sign in to follow this  
airwolf

Whadda Mean HSFX v4 "disc2?"

:shok: Hello IL-2: 1946 fans out there. I have a problem maybe anyone of you may know the answer. I am having trouble installing the HSFX v4 mod. I have IL-2: 1946 patched to 4.08m and 4.09m. I have downloaded all the files for the HSFX v4 and the HSFX v4.1 mods. I read in the forum instructions that I should place all of the v4 files into one folder so that when I execute the v4.exe, the Part 2 v4 would install automatically and all of the v4 files would install. However, when I tried to activated v4.exe, the first part would install and then a dialog box appears and reads: "insert disc 2". Since the HSFX mod is a download, there is no disc 2, therefore the installation cannot be continued and was aborted. Is there a way to install HSFX v4 without "disc 2?" Any help is greatly appreciated. I am a dedicated IL-2 fan. Thanks. Edited by airwolf