Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

Outstanding Genth Family Website, Lots of WWI Info and Photos

Greetings All,

I ran across the following website early this morning while I was doing research, and as I don't recall ever seeing the link for it posted here I thought I should share it.

Thomas Genth Website

Check out the Adolf Genth section and in particular the Beim KG III portion. Thomas Genth has clearly devoted hundreds of hours to this project and it shows. Enjoy.

Cheers!

Lou

Holy Schnicky! A wonderful lot of info here; thanks for sharing, Lou!

Will have to investigate that with more time.

This site is definitely something for Hasse Wind to snoop through. Hasse?

Greetings All,

I ran across the following website early this morning while I was doing research, and as I don't recall ever seeing the link for it posted here I thought I should share it.

Thomas Genth Website

Check out the Adolf Genth section and in particular the Beim KG III portion. Thomas Genth has clearly devoted hundreds of hours to this project and it shows. Enjoy.

Cheers!

Lou

Outstanding find, Lou. There's some very interesting information there of great benefit to mine own research... and not just in the Kagohl III section.

Great site! Here's a somewhat grim photo of a pilots seat affixed to a gas tank. A "front-row seat" at the disaster.