Hi,

Whenever I go to the next encounter(alt-N); the image on my PC monitor just freezes; I have to turn off my PC and cold-boot from scratch? Does anyone have any idea what is causing this and how to fix this?

Thanks in Advance,

Jim

In a word - no.

Perhaps if you gave us some more information on your system & patch status/addons etc.?

Guest capun

Have you patched the game to sp2? It was a problem with the earlier game with custom missions

If you are using a precreated mission or one of your (.msn) mission files you can't use the alt-n it will freeze up every time. you have to put it on auto pilot and use your advanse time key alt-T to x2 x4 x8 and wait untill you get to your ingress way point. It has to do something with the SFP-1 game engine. :unsure::unsure:

Guest capun

MadMike

Close but not quite right.

The problem is that some of the missions created do not have an objective defined, therefore the game engine got lost.

At the beggining there was a lot of trial and error to find the variables and setting in the game.

Here's an example how you need to set up the missions

[AircraftMission001]

Waypoint[01].Position= 610500,495000,5000

Waypoint[01].Size=1500

Waypoint[01].Command=WAYPOINT

Waypoint[01].Speed=300

Waypoint[01].Objective=False ; Not the main objective

Waypoint[02].Position= 610000,495000,4000

Waypoint[02].Size=1500

Waypoint[02].Command=ATTACK_POSITION

Waypoint[02].Objective=TRUE ; Waypoint is the Objective, must have to avoid ALT-N lock-ups, it also set the Target Area.