Sign in to follow this  

Hello

My Ground Objects are snowy white colored so i s my fighters ,, there is no camo on the original game objects .. while it shows on the objects i download from here or column5 .. a friend uploded me the whole original game camos .. but my groundobjects are still snowy white ,,

rgds

i have the skins there is skin but there is no real skin in the game

It is Wings Over Israel Patched to Oct2008 ,, do you want me to bring images ?

Have you ever had skins on the original objects?

When did you buy the game and where did you buy it from?

MIGbuster

i am in Iraq so it is not an original for sure ,, there is nothing such as original in Iraq CDs

there was/is skins folders in it ..

All regards

Missing object cats, or incomplete object cats. This happens a lot with, well there's no polite way to say this... pirated copies.

Unfortunately without a full version of the game, the items will still be missing. Sorry, friend!

wrench

kevin stein

well they are pirated there is no polite thing in here

if they sold the original in here i would buy it ..

Iraq sucks ..

Regards

Thirdwire sells copies of the second Generation (what is even more improved and will be patched further!) on their homepage in downloadable format. Once you have internet connection (you must have to post here in any way), you can purchase them from everywhere in the world i guess.

But do you really think guys around here help you with illegal software? :blink:

And quite honestly a subscription with CombatAce for downloads is more expensive than the game itself... And you pay a one time fee. But AmokFloo is right, no help with the pirate stuff...