Sign in to follow this  
navychief

One of our kittens meets our dog, "Chief"

One of our foster kittens met our Rottweiler, "Chief" today, and was not impressed.

She had her butt backed up against the screen on our porch, and I yelled for my wife to come take a picture of her.

Chief, on the other hand, took it all in stride as usual.

Navy Chief

hah, you shouldn't have told us there was a screen there... acrobat kitty! lol

Man, that's funny. Look at all the hair standing up on that cat!

By the way NC, how's Cheif doing after his mishap?

I guess you can throw away your old feather-duster... the cat's tail will do just fine. :D

Hey PG,

Chief is doing fine. We had his left hind leg operated on to fix his injury to his "kneecap", but have not done the same surgery to his right hind leg yet. It costs 2K per leg. Chief is walking fine on his bad leg now, and is not in any pain; so we are postponing it for now. We'll have it done probably next Spring, unless his problem worsens. What with the costs of our moving, I am trying not to make my finances any more of a problem!

Thanks for asking. Chief says, "WOOF"!

NC

Fates,

That video was horrible! I hope the cat was ok. We have 22 of our own cats here; not counting the ones we are fostering. One of the foster cats disappeared earlier this week, and has not returned. "Sandy" is his name, and is blind in one eye. Although I still hold out hope he will make it home, it appears something happened to him.

Navy Chief

It appears that your cat was an Airman in a past life and was traumatised by a Master Chief. :P

Hope your foster cat makes it home. He looks like my dads cat O.C. (Outside Cat)

Hey Firehawkordy,

O.C. is a cool name. We have a white cat (named W.C., of course!). My neighbor is a 80 yr old Cuban, who is a retired piano teacher who loves the classics. When we first told him that our white cat's name is W.C., he thought that we were saying, "Debussy", the composer!!

NC

Chief,

If I could give your foster cats a home I would. I have never seen so many kitties that look that happy and well cared for. My wife is wanting to get a Chihuahua, but my and the Leading Cat say differently. My daughter has two kittens that I'm trying to bring home at the moment.