Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

What is the #1 feature you would like to see in P4?

:rolleyes: why direct x 11?:hunter:

DirectX 11 demo video

DirectX 10 vs DirectX 11 comparison video

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

Hellshade: I'd ask for Directx 11 support for P4, but I'm afraid of being banned from the forum by the Devs.

Don't panik - the devs are not that sensitive, Hellshade.

But what the heck is the talking about P5? Have you guys all been on the "Weihnachtsmarkt", drinking "Glühwein"??? :crazy:

Edited by Olham

The talk about P4 is so last year, Olham. We have decided to move on to P5. :grin:

Hey - we still have last year! Next year is only next year!!!

The talk about P4 is so last year, Olham. We have decided to move on to P5. :grin:

Can we make it out of this year please... I have a pilot who is now doomed flying a blue Strutter around near the swiss border who has been alive since I got the skin... I just want him to survive to celebrate Xmas and New year... please pretty please and all that...

That's harsh but not implausible. You probably know it, but I seem to remember there was a flight of... oh what was that plane... some new plane the Brits brought in around the spring of '17. One of their first missions they were set on by some Jasta and mauled to death, most of the squadron killed off in one engagement. Robinson's Hornet's Sting depicts a battle based off it. I'm sure someone will chime in and remind me of what aircraft it was in a post or two.

It was the brisfit...they used the wrong tactics at first and it got blown out of the sky...they had to stay in formation and use over lapping fields of fire as they though the brisfit wouldn't be good as a one on one fighter...they were wrong...

When using labels, where we see "Allied Town" or "German Town" labelled would it be possible to show the name of the town?This would be a major aid to navigation for a dim-witted old goat like me.Yeah yeah I know.I'd want portholes in my coffin.

Being able to save trim settings would be nice, as far as i am aware aircraft have to be trimmed before each take off whereas back in ww1 the ground crew would know each pilots preference after test flights.

Problem is many craft had no trim at all. Yes some could be altered with different rigging for some pilots but for many the traits would still be there - part of the charm of ww1 craft ;).

So a tail heavy craft would always be a tail heavy craft even if they tried to rig it differntly - the quirks were often part of the design and the reason for it's success (or failure). "Trim" in some craft was a bungy strapped to the control stick. Some needed constant heavy forward pressure on the stick for example. Sopwiths and Se5 had some trim controls for some surfaces.

Maybe it's possible with Joystick controller software to set up soem profiles?

:english_en: Good answerer I remember seeing pics or film ? of aircraft where bungies were used for Auto- Pilot :cool:

you know those scrambles where the bad chaps are all over you?? be great to return the favor on an equally regular basis during campaign....arrive over an enemy airfield and bang 'em up as they take off....I think there's a quick scenario play for this but it's be great to have it in the campaign

I would quite like it if mission's started at dispersal..and you had to all taxi out to take off, rather than sitting on the runway.

And of course, everyones wish..a video replay option...but thanks to MS kicking it out of cfs3..not much chance of that

you know those scrambles where the bad chaps are all over you?? be great to return the favor on an equally regular basis during campaign....arrive over an enemy airfield and bang 'em up as they take off....I think there's a quick scenario play for this but it's be great to have it in the campaign

I seem to remember this in Flying Corps. Seems a bit strange flying over an enemy field with all those parked planes and no activity.

Not my no. 1 most wanted feature but wouldn't it be cool if the map in the cockpit was the one for your mission and you could zoom in on it.