Sign in to follow this  
VMF-Blaze_UG

Here We Go Again

It seems like the Lock on Forum is closed down again.....

I've been posting there for about two years.......

I remember with the old software there were many problems but when UBI changed over to the new web site there were very few problems, that is untill now....

It must be a sign of the times if you know what I mean......

It really is getting harder and harder to really start any worth while threads there now anyway, what with all of the whineing going on. It's now similar to the IL2 Forum and has been heading in that direction for quite some time......

I can also remember when I first began posting there how a lot of really interesting information was being disclosed and also how civilized the pilots were at that time, well that seems to have disappeared unfortunatley.....

The other thing that seems to be happening is all the threads are being high jacked by Falcon fanatics who seem to be basically trying to sell Fighter Ops.....

All well and good but I'm really more concerned with Lock on and Eagle Dynamics next steps thank you.....

This Forum still seems to have maintained law and order, thank you Biohaz.....

~S~

Blaze

Edited by VMF-Blaze_UG

Yes, I read something this morning on the UBI boards about forum members being prepared for "sitting in the corner" and having a "timeout" for squad-based arguments (ie. mine's better than yours, etc.)

The BioHaz community has really impressed me since I first typed in the URL... GhostDog, Fates, MadJeff and a number of the more active forum members go to great lengths to filter out the drivel in an effort to bring us the news, udpates and downloads that matter. :D

Yeah, that forum's never been too high on my list. Whenever the main topic is anything about favorite airplanes, worthless 'flyable' mods, question after lazy question (read the manual first) and of course videos and doctored screenshots (last time I checked, screenshots were supposed to be what the sim actually looks like), you know the forum is rather 'young'. Do what I do and scope the left side for names like Stormin and any of the ED team - those are usually the only ones worth reading.

I'll have to get over here at Biohaz more often. SimHQ is usually top-notch as far as content and conduct. And if you own a HOTAS Cougar, Frugal's Cougar forums are indispensible (hey, Guillemont isn't going to help you).

biohaz.jpg

"No news is good news." - Unknown

Edited by Falco

I haven't been here long (as you can see from my postcount), but I've found more info in this forum that's interesting than in the official one. And besides, the official forums are horribly (great understatement) slow.

Keep up the good work, everyone :)

The only good thing about the official forums is that you can find some good info for tweaking the game there. There are some great people in this community that will go out of their way to help you.

Then there are the trolls over at UBI......