Nesher

new underware line

33391.jpg

yeah yeah... it's another way they are trying to get bombs inside Israel

check out this undies :lol:

luckly a female soldier noticed the man and troops discovered the bomb

for the story from the IDF site

http://www1.idf.il/DOVER/site/mainpage.asp...&docid=33364.EN

the same day (it was yesterday) 2 suicide bombers bombed 2 buses in 10-15 sec a part from each other

16 people died ... :(

i'm sure u heared about already

Nesher,

I have nothing but true respect for the plight of you and your fellow countrymen.

It must be an awful way to live, wondering if you can even get on a bus and get to your destination alive on a daily basis.

Stay safe, my friend. For what it is worth, you have my support, to be sure.

Navy Chief

What will those fckers come up with next. If I lived in Israel I might walk alittle more than I do now.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

thanks navychief, the pic is a nice addon to your reply

i know i can always count on you to support Israel anytime

and Creepy, yes it's scary not knowing but we must not let them win by

living in fear

we fight them where ever they go when ever we can

let's hope they will not succeed ever again

p.s.

same stuff is going on in Russia... /=

Nesher I Have nothing but respect for you and your Nation...I served in close proximity to IDF forces and they are true professionals.I have seen the results of terrorists first hand and for you and your fellow countrymen and women to continue in a near normal life is truely bravery at it's finest.

I was in Beruit in 83 and got a close up view of terrorists and what extremes they are willing to go to.I was one of the lucky ones and was not in barracks at the time of the blast.

What will those fckers come up with next.  If I lived in Israel I might walk alittle more than I do now.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

Perhaps they'll surgical implant explosives in a few years? They could do that, why not if you are going to be blown up anyway ...

All we can do, the Israelis, and the rest of the free world....is to combat terrorism as best we can.

There will always be terrorismin some form, but perhaps the best we can do is let the terrorists know that we will NOT give up without a fight.

Navy Chief

Nesh keeping hunting them down. Sooner or later theyll get the message.

Dagger were you with BLT 1/8? We had 7 guys killed from my state in that blast. My buddy Don lost his brother in the blast. They were both there at the same time Donny was at the airport when the blast occured an Tim was sleeping above the armory. Don actually found what was left of him an brought him back home. 3 of the Marines are buried side by side at the RI Vetrans Cemetary. I go every Vets Day an put flowers on all 3 Marines markers.

I served with Co C 1/8 an 8th Mar Scouts. My fav units were Fox 2/4 an Charlie 1/8. Of course there was a year stint on Diego Garcia an a year in the Gulf with Cont Force there.

Dagger heres a list of the guys from RI that were killed in the blast.

Rick Crudale: Warwick RI

Timothy Giblin: North Providence RI

Thomas Julian: Middletown RI

David Massa: Warwick RI

James Silva: Portsmouth RI

Stephen Spencer: Portsmouth RI

Edward Iacovino: Warwick RI

As you can see Dagger the buddy program during the early 80s was very popular among RI Marines. My brother an I both served.

Im wondering if you know Tim. His brother Don is one of my best friends but I didnt know him during the time of the blast I was on Grenada when they blew the Barracks.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

Nesher, I hope those stupid "F's" realise that when they get to Paradise all them virgins will be laughing 'cuase they blew up their naughty bits. :D

There was a young lady who was in my last squadron that had served in the IDF. She was the only woman in the unit not from the S.E. United States that I and my crew had to teach to shoot. Very pretty too, lets see good looking,could cook and shoot and had a wicked sense of humor. Too bad I had met my future wife by then.

Creepy thats wild...like my PM says we were assigned 2/8 Kilo and TDY to 1/8 for deployment.I was just getting to meet some of the guys from 1/8.All great Marines and really cool individuals.I'll be e-mailiing you soon.

thanks again for the support guys...

i'm sorry for those Marines died,although i don't about the story

i also have respect for those Soldiers fighting to keep other countries safe (much like the Soldiers in Iraq and around the world)

beside to the IDF soldiers risking their lives on a daily bases

our country keep fighting Terror

we won't give up, don't worry

finiteless, they are not far from doing that

they do everything to transfer bombs into Israel including giving them to children

too bad that some of them actually help them...

Nesh, I would suggest that the next time you come across one of these idiots, since they wanna be martyrs so bad, walk him out into a field and let him touch off the explosive. If he dont, fire a round into the crotch area...that oughta do the trick. :angry:

Hang in there Israel. I hope America demonstrates as much fortitude as you all in this war.

nice idea pcpilot...

but the soldiers detonated the charge in a safe location

u wanna hear something funny, people like this idiot that are in our prisons want human treatment

keeping them alive ain't human enough?

if it was up to me i'd never get them alive into Israeli borders...

this can only show u that we don't kill for fun or anything that they say about us...

yes it's scary not knowing but we must not let them win by

living in fear

we fight them where ever they go when ever we can

let's hope they will not succeed ever again

p.s.

same stuff is going on in Russia... /=

and it is coming to america......

the question I have is what got the female soldiers attention?????????????????a too good to be true package check or what...

they do everything to transfer bombs into Israel including giving them to children

In nam they used to tape grenades to the kids hands then shove them up and out of a hole or a hootch........your country HAS to be hard,and STAY hard...Stay safe!

I was in Beruit in 83 and got a close up view of terrorists and what extremes they are willing to go to.I was one of the lucky ones and was not in barracks at the time of the blast.

I was a Aviation Ordnanceman on the USS Kennedy off the coast(yeah Im a re-tread)..those of you that made it thru that DO know first hand...you fellas did not deserve then after that to just be pulled out,..but nevertheless glad you made it ok.

people like this idiot that are in our prisons want human treatment

keeping them alive ain't human enough?

if it was up to me i'd never get them alive into Israeli borders...

this can only show u that we don't kill for fun or anything that they say about us...

yes they do demand it,do you guys problems with a aclu like organization there? or you just have the un doing it?...been to israel,liked it..and no have never seen proof that you folks kill for fun,however you do it for a very neccesary thing..to keep your CITIZENS alive,that of course being the best reason to be a 'hard' ass

yes they do demand it,do you guys problems with a aclu like organization there? or you just have the un doing it?...been to israel,liked it..and no have never seen proof that you folks kill for fun,however you do it for a very neccesary thing..to keep your CITIZENS alive,that of course being the best reason to be a 'hard' ass

the U.N only operate in the North border near Lebanon

most of the terrorist locked up in Israeli prisons

and it is coming to america......

the question I have is what got the female soldiers attention?????????????????a too good to be true package check or what...

don't know what caught her attention but with this guy

u can be sure it ain't sexual

don't know what caught her attention but with this guy

u can be sure it ain't sexual

just making sure guy...shows good training tho,damm good training

just making sure guy...shows good training tho,damm good training

and luck... alot of it...

sometimes soldiers just miss the bombs

and it's not thier fault, it's hard work and they try to it as best as possible

and we thank them for it...

and luck... alot of it...

sometimes soldiers just miss the bombs

and it's not thier fault, it's hard work and they try to it as best as possible

and we thank them for it...

its been said,the good guys need be good 100% of the time,the baddies just need get lucky once....

Nesh keeping hunting them down. Sooner or later theyll get the message.

Dagger were you with BLT 1/8? We had 7 guys killed from my state in that blast. My buddy Don lost his brother in the blast.  They were both there at the same time Donny was at the airport when the blast occured an Tim was sleeping above the armory.  Don actually found what was left of him an brought him back home. 3 of the Marines are buried side by side at the RI Vetrans Cemetary. I go every Vets Day an put flowers on all 3 Marines markers.

I served with Co C 1/8 an 8th Mar Scouts. My fav units were Fox 2/4 an Charlie 1/8. Of course there was a year stint on Diego Garcia an a year in the Gulf with Cont Force there.

Dagger heres a list of the guys from RI that were killed in the blast.

Rick Crudale: Warwick RI

Timothy Giblin: North Providence RI

Thomas Julian: Middletown RI

David Massa: Warwick RI

James Silva: Portsmouth RI

Stephen Spencer: Portsmouth RI

Edward Iacovino: Warwick RI

As you can see Dagger the buddy program during the early 80s was very popular among RI Marines. My brother an I both served.

Im wondering if you know Tim. His brother Don is one of my best friends but I didnt know him during the time of the blast I was on Grenada when they blew the Barracks.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

HEY I THINK THET YOU FORGOT ONE PERSON THAT DIDNT COME BACK FOM THAT ROTTEN COUNTRY HES NAME WAS THOMAS A. SHIPP 27 YRS OLD HE WAS THE GOAT DRIVER THERE GAMA-GOAT THAT IS LETS NOT FORGET THEM AND THAT IS ALL OF THEM

HEY I THINK THET YOU FORGOT ONE PERSON THAT DIDNT COME BACK FOM THAT ROTTEN COUNTRY HES NAME WAS  THOMAS A. SHIPP 27 YRS OLD HE WAS THE GOAT DRIVER THERE GAMA-GOAT THAT IS LETS NOT FORGET THEM AND THAT IS ALL OF THEM

this "rotten" country is the best country in the world...

so plz, keep ur remarks to ur self... thanks

from funny it became deadly!

yesterday a Shabak (like the US NSA) Agent died

after a terrorist wearing this explosives in his underwear

triggered the bomb ... killing the Agent and injured 7 people