Sign in to follow this  
Creepy847

The death toll in the Russian hostage crisis

The death toll in the Russian hostage crisis has climbed beyond 350 as President Vladimir Putin denounced the massacre as "an attack on our country."

North Ossetia government spokesman Lev Dzugayev told CNN that 323 hostages, including 156 children, died in the siege in the southern town of Beslan.

In addition, 26 hostage-takers -- including 10 people from Arab countries -- and at least 10 Russian special forces were killed. The two-day standoff ended Friday after Russian forces stormed the school amid explosions and intense gunfire.

More than 700 people were wounded, officials said.

You can read the actual story here:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/04...hool/index.html

Anyone thinking that you can deal with these type of criminals better get a grip on reality. These fcking animals no matter where they hide need to be tracked down an captured or killed period.

I dont care what your fighting for it doesnt give you the right to target helpless childeren. If your cause is so great then I would say your out of your mind an you lost the ability to reason period.

R/S

Creepy847

Semper Fi.

These fcking animals no matter where they hide need to be tracked down an captured or killed period.

I fully agree guy,except for the capture thing,once we capture them then the numbnuts from aclu and the liberal judges will step in...so to quote a line from a excellent movie 'shot while trying to escape' sounds good....the fact all those animals would have head shots only proves how good a shot our folks are.....but yeah I can understand the being pissed!..

This is why I am anti-Geneva. Even the bible says an eye for an eye, why cant we just bomb their stupid religious fanatical homes back to the ice age?

I'm still waiting on Putin to authorize the overflights of Tu-160's over Chechnya, and a few thousand cruise missiles seem to be in the outstanding order of the day.

A little torchure never hurt no one...Even if it does bring us down to their level, perhaps we should start terrorizing their populations as well. See how they like that. I would like to see a new terror cell called Anti-Jihad. The first head needed to be displayed on CBS or even CNN would be Osama's dead and rotting empty skull. Do the execution live on television. Better make it PPV....this is going to be an american event. Dont want them "other" guys to rip off our idea.

first head needed to be displayed on CBS or even CNN would be Osama's dead and rotting empty skull

they would also be the first to question how long as the sheep f88ker been dead..... :lol:

Ran across this on the net,thought you guys might enjoy it...

HOW TO STOP ISLAMIC TERRORISTS . . . it worked once in our History . . .

Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years.

Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

this General would have my vote Anytime!

Here we agree Scout1! That is exactly the only real way to stop terrorism.. Until the world stops being whimpy and rediscovers its balls they will have to live with terrorism till the day they say we have had enough. Sadly I dont see that happening untill a few countries fall and a few million ppl die :/ People rather tollerate loosing lives for the sake of protecting the enemies rights than save such lives with such a low fatality rate solution that would only affect the terrorists and spare hudge ammounts of civilian lives. Kuddos on the story!

i've been watching the news about it...

it sounds bad... too bad...

let's hope it will stop there, and here in Israel and everywhere in the world

i liked the General's idea but the Jewish people have respect for the dead

so things like that are not being comited on terrorist around here...

i liked the General's idea but the Jewish people have respect for the dead

so things like that are not being comited on terrorist around here...

I understand,tho I bet your enemies would crap a brick if you did it a few times...

I understand,tho I bet your enemies would crap a brick if you did it a few times...

i guess so... but we won't know ...

unlike them we have honor even after the things they do

unlike them we have honor even after the things they do

it is called Human Decency and being civilized...

The Russian television showed a interview with a hostagetaker/terrorist.

They were rough to him (he deserve that).

Last friday I saw it live on tv the gunfight and running childeren of that school.

Half naked or naked running from school. In the first day they shot everyman dead.

Now is the toll almost 400 people died by that school.

Terrorism is a war that we couldn't win. It is a dark, mistery thing where we don't have crip on it.

Salute

Dutchy

A little torchure never hurt no one...

nope,specially if it saves your guys lives.......