Sign in to follow this  
utley

Has anyone even thought about this?

Then what happened to the 757 with all those people on it?????

NC

Hey Chief,

The First Officer of Flight 77 happened to be a friend of mine. His name is David Charlebois, he went to Embry-Riddle and me being a mechanic we used to talk about planes all the time. He also shopped where I work (I met him there and one day he was in uniform and we just started talking), we used to go get coffee around the corner where I work and talk about a/c, Embry-Riddle, and other things of course when he had the time. Not too many people in DC are into A/C and that's how we became friends. He was one of the nicest people I have ever met and was involved in a lot of community activities. It's a shame when someone like that goes because of what they did. The guy was an all around nice person and I'm not just saying that because of what happened to him. I (including a lot of other people) miss him a lot and everytime I go to the Java house (coffee shop around the corner) I think of him. He just one of the nicest people you would ever have met and he really new his stuff when it came to flying and A/C.

All I know is after that day I haven't seen him since.

Foofighter.

Edited by Foofighter

Yeah I thought this would have to be a loony comspiracy theory. But if I didnt know better I would have sworn up and down that that lawn looked pretty empty. But then again I know better. :)

only if a better view of the video on the website was available.. I did find it odd that no large enough obect to represent even a small private jest passed the camera on point of impact..should be a big hudge blurr..The damage does seem to look more like a missle hit but then again that video could be edited and missing important frames. Never know maybe a sam lauched to intercep a plane and struck the pentagon lol..You will never know cause even the photos can be edited and pitctures of aircraft parts could easliy be placed within an image or place of location and made to look real by any proffessional editor:P Personally I beleive it was a plane..but if that section was as reinforced as they said..It does lead to doubt about the energy required for avionic or engine parts to penetrate all five rings as each ring would equate to 5 impact points all of wich would absorb a termedous ammout of energy give to an object only traveling at 350mph. Noting that the same sized planes hitting the trade towers and a much higher volocity barely managed to penetrate the other side and more or less vaporized on impact.. Giving the same theory about the energy given to such things as the engines..The engines that should have blown right through the towers and probably should have landed either withn another building or few to several blocks away from impact. So It is rather interesting..

I think he's got a point, especially about the Jet blast on the interstate.

I think I might know the reason for this but I might be wrong. On a lot of those camera systems you can set whats called a frame rate delay. We have them where I work not only to watch the aisles but also the cashiers. I work for Safeway in DC (it's a grocery store). Our camera's are set up for a 3 second delay to save tape but I do know that you can change th delay from no delay to up to 5 seconds (atleast on our systems). Some of the newer systems save to a harddrive that can be d-loaded to a dvd or cd but I think the videos in question in this thread had similar systems to what we have in the store (video). It's just a thought on this, I might be wrong but that might be why you don't see the plane and just see the explosion, it may have been on a delay. If any of you guys have a chance look at the video again and see if you notice any sort of delay between the frames. That might explain it.

Foo

Very intresting to read and see it. All the theories.

Everytime when a imported thing happend than is their always a sort of mistery around it (think about the dead of Kennedy, Marlyn Monroe, attack of Pearl Harbor).

The most people remember of 9/11 NY attack, but they forgot Pentagon and the fourth crashe plane.

Mistery and facts the clue is between them somewhere.

The importeds thing of all is: REMEMBER 9/11

Salute

Dutchy