Sign in to follow this  
thewoo1

RAR FILES and thanks

Guys I went to dl the files to get set up again on my new computer and realized I didnt have winace...what is the best and cheapest dl to get to open the rar files ( link if you have..so far 29 bucks was the cheapest) I down loaded the trial which expires in 45 days Also I am back up in the air thanks guys for your help...

Guys I went to dl the files to get set up again on my new computer and realized I didnt have winace...what is the best and cheapest dl to get to open the rar files ( link if you have..so far 29 bucks was the cheapest) I down loaded the trial which expires in 45 days Also I am back up in the air thanks guys for your help...

7-Zip is free and comes in both 32/64 bit versions.

WinRAR has their 4 beta now up with a 45 day trial to evaluate.

Glad you made it back up!

plug_nickel

:type: 7 Zip I downloaded it Free a while back. It came with a tool bar but it was easy to delete. Works Great No regrets.

Love free stuff that works reminds me the old days of the net.:happy::imhappy:

:type: 7 Zip I downloaded it Free a while back. It came with a tool bar but it was easy to delete. Works Great No regrets.

Love free stuff that works reminds me the old days of the net.:happy::imhappy:

hear hear! :clapping: