Can anyone provide me with the files in the Program Files\Ubisoft\Eagle Dynamics\Lock On\Bazar\World directory. I do not need the directories within the World directory, just the cdds files. I think this is preventing me from changing the skin on my aircraft? My files of this type are associated with notepad.

You could e-mail them to me at kanga5@snet.net

Thanks, Jim

are you nuts??? think of all that downloading! What are you trying to do here? Look for LOMAN 2.1...its a community made program built off of the cdds browser in lomac. Think its in the d/l section.

If the Filetype-to-program-associations are messed up, simply change them.

(Open My Computer, check under Tools - Folder Options - File Types. You can edit them there.)

Hi Shadow XP,

Not nuts; just very frustrated because I can't change the skins on my aircraft, any of them! I will do as you say, but what is the proper program to associate with those cdds files? Thanks for your help. This would be the ones that show up in windows explorer.

Jim

utley,

I think that you misunderstand me; it is only 5 or 6 files that I am talking about.

Jim

If you have Photoshop or something of that nature associate them w/that. If you need the CDDS plugin for Photoshop let me know, I'll send it.