Sign in to follow this  
Mizuez

No more Missions

I'm flying in a campaign and recently got into the 9th day of combat. HQ has stopped planning missions for me. I have built a few of my own missions in the mean time, but i would rather fly mission made for me by the combat simulator. Anyone know why these missions have stopped. I have only seen one planned mission in the frag order in two days. My player rating is going down causing the opposing force to gain ground. Do I need to plan my own missions from now on in order to stay in the fight or what?

I'm flying in a campaign and recently got into the 9th day of combat. HQ has stopped planning missions for me. I have built a few of my own missions in the mean time, but i would rather fly mission made for me by the combat simulator. Anyone know why these missions have stopped. I have only seen one planned mission in the frag order in two days. My player rating is going down causing the opposing force to gain ground. Do I need to plan my own missions from now on in order to stay in the fight or what?

One thing you could do is change up the mission objectives or priorities in the PACKAGE thing beside the map in mission schedule, change airbases because your squadron may be low on planes, or your campaign may be coming to a end...I had this same problem before and after two more missions I won the campaign so dont sweat it...

You probably figured this out by now but just trying to help

One thing you could do is change up the mission objectives or priorities in the PACKAGE thing beside the map in mission schedule, change airbases because your squadron may be low on planes, or your campaign may be coming to a end...I had this same problem before and after two more missions I won the campaign so dont sweat it...

You probably figured this out by now but just trying to help

I've tried that. changed mission priority so we target more ground units or facilities. Had no luck there. also have been making my own random missions hitting airbases and army bases. been do this fro to campaign days so i passed the two mission mark. the campaign is getting close to ending because its been going on more 9 days. mostly its waiting for ground units to move. north has no planes left and we have a ton of them. i guess its just waiting then. will keep with updates

I've tried that. changed mission priority so we target more ground units or facilities. Had no luck there. also have been making my own random missions hitting airbases and army bases. been do this fro to campaign days so i passed the two mission mark. the campaign is getting close to ending because its been going on more 9 days. mostly its waiting for ground units to move. north has no planes left and we have a ton of them. i guess its just waiting then. will keep with updates

O OK WELL GUD LUCK...THE WAR MIGHT END IN STALEMATE BUT IF U WAITING ON THE GROUND FORCES DOUBLE CLICK ON A BATTALION, BRIGADE, OR A DIVISION AND SET UP A OBJECTIVE THAT YOU WANT THEM TO TAKE...IF YOU TAKE OVER THE ENEMY'S KEY CITIES AND OTHER THINGS LIKE AIRPORTS ((YOU ALREADY DID)) YOU WILL WIN THE WAR

HOPE THAT HELPED