Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Hurricane Ivan

Things could change, obviously, but if I lived in Florida (not likely) I would be definitely considering a permanent move to another state!

Navy Chief

Things could change, obviously, but if I lived in Florida (not likely) I would be definitely considering a permanent move to another state!

Navy Chief

yes like maybe calif? lol lol lol

California?

That, my friend, will not happen. Aside from the cost of moving cross country, I wouldn't even consider CA as a place to live.

No offense to you folks who live there!

If I were to move that direction, it would be back to Whidbey Island, WA.

God's Country.

Navy Chief

California? 

If I were to move that direction, it would be back to Whidbey Island, WA.

God's Country.

gee you no like heartquakes?..but yeah wa IS rather pretty,tho it rains way too much,but it Is green,oregon would not be too bad either.

The dreary weather of Washington; specifically, Whidbey Island, did not bother me. I adapted to it easily. The scenery is so, so beautiful there. Green all the time. Suicide rate is high there, among younger types. I recall that a LOT of jumpers choose the bridge at Deception Pass, which is just north of the base. Underneath the bridge, I believe the current converges from seven different directions at once! Beautiful to see, but absolutely deadly to jump into.

Navy Chief