Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

An OFF Holiday Card To All Of You

Ah Lou, good to see someone's finally found a task that is not beyond the B.E2.s capabilities! :grin:

Merry Christmas to you, too!

:drinks:

Excellent Lou! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Merry Christmas to you Lou and to all the rest on the forum.

May all the wishes and happiness come true.

M

Thanks, Lou. Nice work. Now I understand better, with that red colour, why some people called the balloons sausages. :grin:

Merry Xmas Lou... and a lovely looking card. May you have an excellent Christmas. :drinks:

Ah Lou, good to see someone's finally found a task that is not beyond the B.E2.s capabilities!

Indeed - that sausage should be safe for Christmas.

Lou and everyone here - Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Rutsch in ein gesundes und glückliches neues Jahr 2011!

(And now get your dictionaries out, boys)

Nice work, Lou! :salute:

Last OFF Christmas I dropped some Corned Beef on a German Airfield (no, not a new secret weapon. :grin: ), but this year my Pilot is back in England - so just Merry Christmas! will have to do. :drinks:

Merry Christmas and A Happy and Prosperous New Year to all here in OFF land.

Nice one, Lou. Difficult to have a Christmas Truce and a game of footie (soccer) in NML when you're an airman, but exchanging salutes instead of bullets is as good I guess.

Compliments of the Season everyone. May you and your loved ones enjoy a happy holiday.

See, the old Quirk is really quite versatile! Nice period look to the decoration as well.

Merry Christmas to all members of this forum.

Wayfarer

Merry Christmas Lou. I hear tell that Minnesota is as snowed in as Madison right now... good time to stay in doors with the family and enjoy the holiday. A nice beverage of your choice certainly wouldn't go amiss, shame I'm out of eggnog drinks.gif

Edited by Javito1986

Out of eggnog the week of Christmas! GASP! Prior planning prevents poor performance. Best hop on a snowmobile and make a nog run before you are completely snowed in Javito. :grin:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.