Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

PHASE 4 WORK IN PROGRESS SCREEN SHOTS!

For a Christmas we have updated the website with a sprinkle of pictures from some of the new updated cockpits.

Enjoy.

For those that asked, no OFF manager / menu pics will be shown at this stage.

http://www.overflandersfields.com/

Link under the news section on the top right of our main page.

- Best wishes to you all and your families for Christmas and New Year!

Thanks mate.....cna't wait for this now...just been getting back into the game again and loving it...been awhile since I started her up....

Truly outstanding cockpit pics! That is some amazing artistry there. Well done! Once again, the scenery looks top quality as well. I cannot wait to be able to fly over it all.

Hellshade

Merry Christmas to you too Polovski - and many thanks to you and your team for the wonderfulness that is OFF! :clapping:

And there she is!!.... The first picture of the Sopwith Snipe!!....fantastic!! :good: :good: :good:

Those screens look outstanding..

You guys are doing a tremendous job there...

It inspires me even more to jump into this world of sims...now I just have to have my BHaH disc arrive and I will be away...

A very happy christmas to you and yours...

Fantastic! It is hard to believe the detail that is being added. Even the campass blows me away.

Thanks for the update.

Crossbones

I agree Dave..the scenery is FSX addon quality!..amazing, cows, fences Trenches...just awesome

It's almost criminal to litter the Countryside with German wrecks...when I have the Snipe..those Fokkers aint gonna know whats hit 'em :good:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

AAAN-TI-CIPATION, AAAN-TI-CIPAAAAAA-YAAAAA-TION. They're makin us wait. They're gettin us craaa-yaa-yaa-a-zeeey. character0205.gif . (apologies in advance to Carly SImon fans)

Pol, thanks for the new screenines. P4 is so gonna be so SWEET!

Beautifully amazingaficious!

The detail and texture in those pits is stunning to say the least - it's like when you see a model kit made by a pro, with all the little bits of weathering and amazing detail that you couldn't possibly dream of matching yourself!

Those in cockpit Maps are good too, nice and clear! Hopefully they (or the pop up one) match the terrain enough so that we can do proper map navigation! :drinks:

Edited by MikeDixonUK

Pol, Winder and the rest of the Dev team....

im blown away with those screenshots. Well done gentlemen, well done. I CANT WAIT for P4.

Its going to be the best.

I LOVE EYE CANDY and this is working for me.

Widowmaker,

I will be hunting little Snipes everyday during the last days of WW1 with my Fokkerfantastic.

Cheers

& Merry Christmas to all.

GOD BLESS.

Morris

good.gif

Absolutely stunning, I didn't think it could get any better - but you keep doing it!

Regards,

Cobra427so

Pol, Winder and the rest of the Dev team....

im blown away with those screenshots. Well done gentlemen, well done. I CANT WAIT for P4.

Its going to be the best.

I LOVE EYE CANDY and this is working for me.

Widowmaker,

I will be hunting little Snipes everyday during the last days of WW1 with my Fokkerfantastic.

Cheers

& Merry Christmas to all.

GOD BLESS.

Morris

good.gif

Then you shall meet the same fate as the others!..Muhahahahaha

Seriously though..have a Merry Christmas Morris, and a happy new year!

For a Christmas we have updated the website with a sprinkle of pictures from some of the new updated cockpits.

Enjoy.

For those that asked, no OFF manager / menu pics will be shown at this stage.

http://www.overflandersfields.com/

Link under the news section on the top right of our main page.

- Best wishes to you all and your families for Christmas and New Year!

Cheers Pol. Those new shots are as awesome as the others. Btw, does the restriction on OFF Manager/Menu screens extend to the medal pages? I know uncleal regards it as unnecessary eye-candy but I'd love to see how Paarma's work has progressed since the fabulous examples he posted a long time ago.

Thanks guys, yes Dej for the moment all that is under wraps :)

THANKS FELLAS...................BEEEEEEAUTIFOL!!!!!!

AWESOME!!! :good::good::good:

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Ratatat

Edited by Ratatat

Maybe this question has been answered somewhere but I missed it. Will phase 4 be a stand alone program with its own DVD disk or will it be an add on to BH&H. I have been playing phase 3 for almost a year and I was going to get the Hat in the Ring attachment. But if phase 4 is a stand alone, I'll wait and buy it.

Thanks

Rich

Maybe this question has been answered somewhere but I missed it. Will phase 4 be a stand alone program with its own DVD disk or will it be an add on to BH&H. I have been playing phase 3 for almost a year and I was going to get the Hat in the Ring attachment. But if phase 4 is a stand alone, I'll wait and buy it.

Thanks

Rich

Phase 4 will be a stand alone product when it comes out, designed to replace Phase 3 entirely. There is currently no release date on Phase 4 and the Devs state that it is still a long ways off. I certainly cannot tell you how best to spend your money, however I can say that the Hat in the Ring expansion adds a lot to the experience and is well worth the investment. I expect we will all be waiting for some time for Phase 4. These guys tend to be perfectionists.

Hellshade