Sign in to follow this  
margaritodonas

PROBLEM FLYING HELICOPTERS

Hello everybody!

I have a little problem when I fly helicopters in Strike Fighters P1: The rotor has no sound.

I hope somebody could help me, I'd love to know the way to fix this. Thank you, and have a happy new year.

Regards.

You need two things to make the chopper have sound:

1. Put a helocopter.wav file into the Sounds folder

2. Change the particular chopper XXX_data.ini file to use this helocopter.wav file.

If you go to the CombatAce SF1 Knowledge Base, it will tell you how to do this exactly. Then you go to the SF1 Download section (Sound Mods) and download the exact sound .wav you need to install for the chopper sounds.

also there isnt a stock helo sound. look for the sound file in the helo you downloaded or hit up the download section to get the sound

Panama Red, instead of telling them to go to the knowledge base, how about telling them WHERE to look in it. U know as well as I do that the KB is HUGE and telling them to look there is kind of broad.