Sign in to follow this  
SlickWili

football is here! (to Scout51)

Yea before that "other" thread got locked out, I saw your OT post about football and said yes!

It was awesome. Yesterday the tv was on in the background all day, and I found myself continuously drawn back to the sofa from the weekend's list of chores to enjoy a down or three. The last play of the JAK@BUF game was a beauty (unless you're a Buffalo fan.) Garcia had a great game for CLE and it looks like the new editions of Owens and Kearse for PHI will likely put them in the big show this season.

It was awesome.  Yesterday the tv was on in the background all day, and I found myself continuously drawn back to the sofa from the weekend's list of chores to enjoy a down or three.  The last play of the JAK@BUF game was a beauty (unless you're a Buffalo fan.)  Garcia had a great game for CLE and it looks like the new editions of Owens and Kearse for PHI will likely put them in the big show this season.

yeah there were a lot of games,including baseball too..yesterday was definetly a good ending sports weekend

I'd say something but the thread might get locked out before I can respond :D <_< :D :D :D! Which happens a lot lately ;) (maybe because I'm an X-Republican)? :D :D :D Sorta like Fox news channel :D :D :D !

Anyway I better get this in quick before I get locked out for 30 days again :D :D :D :D !

GO REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

Foo

Foo,

You know the rules here on the forum. No one thread will be locked, or an individual sent into temporary detention for expressing their views in a constructive and non-accusatory manner. Personal attacks are not tolerated. Washington Redskins fans are also not tolerated. As a result, we will have to lock this one down.

:o

</sarcasm>

:P Just kiddin...

With Gibbs back in charge, some amazing things should become of the Skins this season. I'm in an elimination pool, where you can only pick 1 team, each week, to win their game. I took Washington for Week 1 and they came through for me. :D

yeah there were a lot of games,including baseball too..yesterday was definetly a good ending sports weekend

The Bell Canadian Open was going too. It was a great weekend for sports indeed.

Now that I live in ND...

Go Vikings!!!

BOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSSSSS BOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSS....

all kiddin aside, I like Dante but (Dante to Moss seems to have become almost an epidemic.) Wife's a Cowboy fan. ;)

GO STEELERS. (I know they are not the best, but have been with'em since I was knee high to a grasshopper)

GO STEELERS

oh what the hell,GO Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gee did I just type chargers?????????????

Go Chargers....

I root for Drew Brees since he's from my alma mater: Purdue University!!!!

GO BOILERS!

<C>

Fates

Thanks SlickWili,

Finally I think the Skins will do well this year, Philly scares me though. I think a lot of this is going to rest on all the team's schedules this year.

Foo

Go Chargers....

I root  for Drew Brees since he's from my alma mater: Purdue University!!!!

GO BOILERS!

<C>

Fates

actually I like that kid,he has a much much better attitude than that ryan leaf character,brees will be a fine qb once he gets past his insecurity...