Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

Happy New Year...

Well its that time again so

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all and may 2011 be a great year to us all no matter where we are... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Edited by Slartibartfast

Happy New Year Slartibartfast!

Cheers to all where ever you may be!

:drinks:

Ratatat

Happy new year also for you!

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

Happy Hogmanay! Lets hope its a better year than 2010. Shouldn't be difficult. Lets all pray it isn't worse.

I was thinking in spending this evening with my pal Jack Daniels, but I decided not. It wouldn't be a good idea.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Well, it's half past twelve here already, and the year 2010 is history. It was a bad year for so many people here and elsewhere. It won't be missed. I truly hope 2011 and the whole decade will be better, so Happy New Year everybody. :drinks:

It has been a fairly crummy decade hasn't it? I miss the 90s. Ah well, let's work to make this next one better. Happy New Year to the OFF crew all over the world. Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow your pilot will probably die. Or at least mine will. January 1st is always bad luck for me, think I'll avoid OFF for the day drinks.gif

A happy and peaceful year 2011 to all of you!!

It has been a fairly crummy decade hasn't it? I miss the 90s.

As for me, I miss the 80's. I know somewhere in my closet I've got a skinny tie, parachute pants, a pastel shirt and white sportcoat to go with my "Magnum PI" moustache and red Ferrari 308 or DeLorean (I wish!)

Guys, I wish you all a healthy and happy new year 2010 from Ostfriesland in the snow.

My brother-in-law has a computer and switched it on for me - god, how I miss you all!

Just checked the latest screenshots - thank you devs! Really looking forward to P4!

And to flying OFF - on 4 January, I'll be back in Berlin; see you all then!