Sign in to follow this  
Wolf_3

Merged Install and Adding Mods: Question?

Guys,

Need a little advice here. I have a full merged install. I've loaded NF4+ by creating the additional mod folders (XP version) using the renamed .exe file. Copied all the WOE files into the new mod file folders and then installed the NF4 files (still to add the latest NF4 updates). Also added a modded .ini file in the main program file (not sure this is needed?)

My menu screens are still the stock WOE screens. I am assuming that this is due to the merged install and that the CAT file is pointing the program to the original WOE menu screen? All the aircraft are present and working as far as I can see. Is there any way to enable the NF4main menu screens in a merged install?

Searched the KB but couldn't find and answer.

Thanks

Paul

Fully merged? Is that WOV + WOE

Or do you actually have SF2E etc - this is the SF2 forum

Hi Paul

Do you have a folder called menu? If not, you need to make one, then add the files there. Also I take it you are using NF4+?

Fully merged? Is that WOV + WOE

Or do you actually have SF2E etc - this is the SF2 forum

SF2 fully merged install WOE/WOV/WOI.

Hi Paul

Do you have a folder called menu? If not, you need to make one, then add the files there. Also I take it you are using NF4+?

Hi Dave,

Yes the menu folder is there with the required files. Not sure why they aren't loading.

Thanks

Paul

Guys,

Problem sorted. Installing the three most recent updates has solved the problem. I did note that the files were changed from bmp to jpg. Looks as though that was the problem.

Cheers

Paul