Sign in to follow this  
Heberth

WIP especially for fans of Ace Combat

I'm partial to the XFA-27 Phoenix, but this is a nice looking Fenrir. In was kinda dissapointed when the creator of the Morgan never finished their mod. Will there be more to come? And how bout someone design a LSWM weapon mod for it, that'b be pretty cool.

I'm partial to the XFA-27 Phoenix, but this is a nice looking Fenrir. In was kinda dissapointed when the creator of the Morgan never finished their mod. Will there be more to come? And how bout someone design a LSWM weapon mod for it, that'b be pretty cool.

Yea, the Wyvern project is on hold for now, and maybe in the future i can do the LSWM missile. I'm also planing to build the Falken, from Ace combat 5, but i don't have much time now...

Yea, the Wyvern project is on hold for now, and maybe in the future i can do the LSWM missile. I'm also planing to build the Falken, from Ace combat 5, but i don't have much time now...

I have a 3d model of GAF-1(AcecombatX2),But I completed a very difficult,I want to give it to you to complete.

post-69213-0-23828500-1345377544_thumb.jpg

gaf-1.rar