Sign in to follow this  
DesertEagle

Sorry another question

hello again . i have graphical problem and they are very strangesome of the aim 120 of the f-15 are translucide i can see threw and it happens in f-18 when i swith to external view's but all the f-18 is translucide not just the missiles but all the plane hellp me please , thank u

What kind of video card do you have and what drivers are you using for it?

Without knowing how your graphics settings are configured, have you tried dialing the settings down a bit?

There have been issues w/the latest detonator drivers as these are geared more towards the newer series cards. I'd recommend getting an earlier set of drivers and trying those. Also, if you are using a GF4 Mx card turn down all settings to low. I don't recall which ones won't render w/an Mx card so you'll have to experiment.

I have an ATI card and the 2 newest sets of drivers are awesome for FarCry, but suck for LOMAC. I'm using the older drivers.......

Edited by ruggbutt