Sign in to follow this  

Do you Guys have the Ki-43 Oscar for SFP-1. Look at this thread from Sim HQ

All I can find at Bio is 2 skins for the ki-43. there is no ki-43 A/C in the SFP-1 download section. Could you post the site address where it is OK to D/L. Thanks again for your help Mad Mike.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted 09-19-2004 10:39AM :rolleyes::rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It may take a while before it's posted for download, the guys over at Biohaz doublecheck all submissions to make sure they are what they are supposed to be and not some virus bomb.

If any of you could host this I'd appreciate it as I don't have a website.

Mabe You have it here at Bio somewhere? Thanks Mad Mike

as Wolf 257 said you will have to wait until Mad Jeff or someone else checks it & puts it on the ftp (I don't have authority for the ftp).

Do you think you could mention it to him. I,m sorry for being impatience but I've tried for 2 months to get Wolf to post the Ki-43 again since he pulled it . thanks for your patience with me. M :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ad Mike

Mad Mike,

The Ki-43 *IS* at Avsim. However it was uploaded to the wrong section of the File Library, so getting it is a bit tricky :

1) Click on Avsim's File Library.

2) Click on What's New.

3) When the screen comes up, reset to Scan Mode. This saves you a bunch of hunting.

4) When you find it, you will notice that it was uploaded to "Strike Fighters Project 1" instead of "Strike Fighters Project1 : Mods, Utilities, & Patchs".

5) You will see two buttons in the Ki-43 line, "View" & "Get". Ingnore "View" and click on "Get".

6) You should now get a window asking whether you want to Open or Save the File. If you're using IE, click "Save".

It should now download for you...

I think that he downloaded it from me a few days before your post.

I think that he downloaded it from me a few days before your post.

As long as he got it BUFF, that's the main thing. :D

I got the D/L at avism it took me a little time to find it but it was there your instrutions took me right to ti thanks bunches. Mad Mike

Sorry about the screw up at Avsim, never uploaded anything there before.

WOLF

No biggie Wolf, You shoulda seen where some of my first Uploads over there ended up...

:rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

Generally Skins go in the SFP1 Repaints section & everything else in the SFP1 Mods, Utilities, & Patches section...

BTW, Check the Mystere IVA threads over at SimHQ...