Sign in to follow this  
SlickWili

Fair Strike confirmed for UK

Buka Entertainment has today announced that Fair Strike, which has been available in North America since February, will be released in the UK later this year. The game has been signed by GMX Media, which will also publish the PC shooter Hellforces in the UK.

"We are happy to make at last clear the situation with Fair Strike, this helicopter action/simulation by G5 Software, which is highly anticipated in the UK," said Maxim Mikhalev, Buka's VP of international. "GMX Media showed good cooperation distributing Battle Mages and The Entente: World War I Battlefields, so we are pleased to keep on our partnership."

"We are very pleased to have the opportunity to get Fair Strike to the market; fans have been eagerly awaiting it," added Eugene Perry, COO at GMX Media. Buka Entertainment has become one of our strong partners; they are such an efficient company that working with them is so much fun. We look forward to further partnerships with them."

For more information on Fair Strike, GameSpot has a full review of the North American version.

It's been out for about a month in the UK already.

LOL. You're absolutely right.... upon checking my news source on this one, I discovered it was quite dated. But hey, while we've got the thread going; do you own this game? If so, what are your thoughts/impression of it?

LOL.  You're absolutely right.... upon checking my news source on this one, I discovered it was quite dated.  But hey, while we've got the thread going; do you own this game?  If so, what are your thoughts/impression of it?

No, I have shied away from it.

I tried the demo & didn't like it & whilst the full release is supposedly better feedback is that it is still arcadey.