Sign in to follow this  
SlickWili

Joint Operations: Escalation

Joint Operations: Escalation (click game title for the official Joint Ops website) is the name of NovaLogic's expansion pack for its large-scale PC FPS, due November 16. This will be the first expansion for the Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising title. The conflict will expand from Indonesia into other parts of Southeast Asia.

25 new maps will include such locales as airports, radar stations, and missile facilities. Attack helicopters, battle tanks, dirt bikes, and SAM launchers join the list of drivable vehicles, with an all-new optional third-person view for select vehicles. Other new features announced include ceramic body armor, strategically located base defenses, and airborne drops.

The original Joint Operations recently made headlines when NovaLogic announced that the game broke the world record for simultaneous players in an online FPS with 160 concurrent players. It was quickly challenged by SOE’s Planetside, which claimed 500 simultaneous players.

Welcome. :D There's been quite a bit of interesting news in the last couple of days (primarily in the TacSim/FPS arena), so BioHaz is getting caught up with it.

i'm aware of the news...

CoD:UO out, new JO etc... :D

Ive just been requested to beta test JO escalation as i was a JO beta tester i applied and hopefully im testing this one when all gets going i will send some sneaky peeks at whats new etc