Sign in to follow this  
faust

This is all so confusing

Ok maybe I'm just dumb, but I still can't install my made skins into the game, Loman and all. I complete the skins using photoshop but how does it convert to cdds file? I tried to use the Loman but it dosen't detect any cdds file for the skin. So how do you convert the finished bitmap image to cdds?

There is a tutorial at the lomac forums, you'll have to wait till late tomorrow or friday to find it though, its in the "skinning" forum, that should be a big help for you.

Thanks a milion Tuff I owe u a beer :D

Corona

Hey, Tuff now I have downloaded a template, skinned it but how do u install it into the game with LOMAN? I tried to but it dosen't recognize it as a cdds file. What can I do?

You have to use loman to make it a zip file "Add-On Maker" then install it..............I think, im not a skinner myself

You need a CDDS converter, or the .dds plugin for Photoshop. Email me at teambsr@cox.net and I'll send you the plugin. Then you use LOMAN to make a zip file that LOMAN can install.